Gadgets : Trivia!: WINNER!: wanton87!!!: Which ONE of the following ITEMS was OWNED…

Trivia!: WINNER!: wanton87!!!: Which ONE of the following ITEMS was OWNED…

by the FEWEST πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🏠 in 1990?

πŸ’Ώ player < !!

Cordless ☎️ < .

Dishwasher < .

🏠 πŸ–₯️ < .

πŸ“Ί < , !

"THAT'S SOME BAD SHIT, HARRY!".

Re: Trivia!: Which ONE of the following ITEMS was OWNED by the FEWEST πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🏠…

home computer answer, but i think cordless phone is correct

Re: Trivia!: Which ONE of the following ITEMS was OWNED by the FEWEST πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🏠…

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🏠

I’m thinking a DVD player. DVDs were just starting to come into the market by about the late 80’s, so that’s my guess.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

DVDs came out late 90s. The choice here is CDs.

My password is password

Yes, I goofed. That’s what I meant to say. I don’t know if it’s fair to edit my post, or just count myself out. I’ll leave it up to Fernando.

Ahh. Cool. I was thinking CD, but I did goof on my terminology

, DIDN'T notice!

β–² Top