Travel and Recreation : Trivia!: Winner!: DrakeStraw!!!: In the Roy Rogers-Dale Evans Museum, you…

Trivia!: Winner!: DrakeStraw!!!: In the Roy Rogers-Dale Evans Museum, you…

will FIND Roy and Dales' STUFFED horses. Roy's horse was named Trigger, which was Dales' horse?

BUTTERMILK!!!

Daisy.

Karen.

Scout.

Tulip.

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

In the Roy Rogers-Dale Evans Museum, you will FIND Roy and Dales…

Buttermilk.

I've been to the old one in Victorville, CA. I was in Branson, MO in 2007 and didn't see that location. Here's another TRIVIA question I didn't know the answer to:

Where is the museum now?

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

You stole my thunder, DS.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

Thunder is a good name for a horse. Do you see what's wrong with this quiz?

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

Re: In the Roy Rogers-Dale Evans Museum, you will FIND Roy and…

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Re: In the Roy Rogers-Dale Evans Museum, you won't FIND anything…

The Branson museum closed in December 2009. Everything of importance was sold. The real question should be, "where are Trigger and Buttermilk now?"

Oh, okay…GOT IT!

So where are they?

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

and

Re: In the Roy Rogers-Dale Evans Museum, you will FIND Roy and…

Where is the museum now?
WHERE? Online? No longer a PHYSICAL location. OR, NOT even that?

Re: Trivia!: Winner!: DrakeStraw!!!: In the Roy Rogers-Dale Evans Museum, you…