Philosophy : Whats the point?

Whats the point?

Seriously, what's the point?

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

Re: Whats the point?

Be brave, close your eyes and put the barrel of the gun in your mouth. Then pull the trigger, it will be over in 5 seconds.

My password is password

That's not very nice.

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

What's wrong?

My password is password

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

There is nothing practical whatsoever about philosophy. But it can offer something different and even meaningful.

"My life is over. I might as well dance with Johnny Slash!"

It’s generally the end of an object that tapers down into an area much smaller than the rest of the object’s body. Or sumpin.

I once heard that philosophy has no answers but it encourages you to ask the right questions.

The 1st negative determination of space is the POINT (the place that does not take place), it then negates itself in relation the LINE > , point is the line, the Being-spatial of point > then comes the PLANE (surface) > each next stage only made of the negated prior stage, i.e. line made of negated points.

I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love.

There isn't. We just have to make the best of what we have. We could all die today, but I'd much rather mankind spend their days searching for answers for whoever comes after us because I don't think I could live with myself in the afterlife knowing that we did nothing.

My password is password