Travel and Recreation : What do you feel like when/if you go to Florida or about Florida in general?

What do you feel like when/if you go to Florida or about Florida in general?

or if you live/d there?

½ Asian christinabarrett.com

Re: What do you feel like when/if you go to Florida or about Florida in general?

I feel very at home and especially in Fort Lauderdale. I lived there and am originally from the Fort Lauderdale area, also born there.

Re: What do you feel like when/if you go to Florida or about Florida in general?

I feel happy as a little girl!

What about the teenagers-

I went on holiday to Kissimmee with family in 2006. Very nice place.

https://mightdeletelater.freeforums.net/

I was in the area then, right by! That's considered where Disney World is, but I think maybe some where I went was in Lake Buena Vista, where the jobs are listed I think. I moved there because of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans and came home from college September 2006. Yea, it's neat. I hope it was interesting then! I know it was better before and when I left in different ways … and maybe a change of environment with global warming.

I was in Winter Park and moved to Altamonte Springs I think at the end of the year.

I feel like a human French fry. I got badly sunburned the first day I was in Florida on vacation. It ruined the rest of my time there.

If I ever go back I'll be sure to wear lots of sunscreen.

I'd be screwed cuz I burn in the sun over here lol. I'd literally disintegrate and poof into thin air.

There are jokes!

Aw, there there!

I wore sunblock when I went outside… I like to wear it inside if I'm not busy/tired. My sunblock didn't say you had to reapply and I got a mole on my face but not too large yet just under my eye. I got a mark today, too. It turns out you do have to reapply every 2 hours. I got it just because I thought you didn't because it didn't say so. I also never covered up the skylight when I lived in the garage.