Suggestions and requests : CLEAR the  n e w  indicators

CLEAR the  n e w  indicators

I've been seeing The  n e w  indicator for about three years on a lengthy thread I've long lost interest in. If it's not possible to unsubscribe, would it be possible to make the indicator go away after a period of time not viewing the thread?

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

Re: CLEAR the  n e w  indicators

@support I have a suggestion to fix this problem. When the  n e w  indicator is unchecked in the profile, clear the history that supports it! I have one that won't go away, because it is on a full-blocked post. It persists no matter how many times I read the thread with no visible indicators.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

You can clear the new indicators using your method now.

Thanks. It's working the way I expected.

Have you done anything about blocked posts sending the wrong signals? It has always been a problem. There should be a routine somewhere in your code that marks all blocked posts as read immediately.

Have you done anything about blocked posts sending the wrong signals?
This is still a problem. Blocked posts are not being ignored when setting the thread's  n e w  indicator.