Superheroes and Villains : I hope Disney sells the rights to Marvel. Marvel sucks.

I hope Disney sells the rights to Marvel. Marvel sucks.

They're owned by Disney which means by default none of their content will ever be beyond PG-13, and not even a hard PG-13, but the softest PG-13 possible; it's a "PG-13 by default" because comic book movies with any action, for whatever reason, are PG-13 by default.

The directors aren't allowed to have creative freedom and add their own visual flair to it. The cinematography of every Marvel film looks bland and overly-lit like a TV series.

Disney doesn't even use up all the things allotted to them with that PG-13 rating, like their authorized use of one F-bomb, one instance of a bloody attack, any characters muttering shit or god damn or showing any kind of psychological distress.

DC is not afraid to have Aquaman and Peacemaker tell each other dick jokes. The Flash literally told Aquaman he fucks fish. You'll never hear a joke in a Marvel property that Ant-Man has sexual relations with ants.

Peacemaker and Vigilante had a threesome. You'll never see Hulk and Thor have a threesome with Black Widow's exposed breasts. Marvel cannot do what DC can do.

They rarely if ever have their characters use realistic stabbing weapons that draw blood on their opponents like kitchen knives, axes, and chainsaws. And rarely do they ever use realistic guns with actual bullets. It's all fantastical CGI weapons that shoot out some plasma like a lightsaber. It's all fantasy Power Rangers violence where sparks replace blood.

LOL - When I watched Black Widow, and the opening scene was so damn good, and the song choice was perfect, I'm like "IS A MARVEL STUDIOS FILM REALLY TOUCHING ON CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING?" But then it became a basic Marvel movie after that. If only they continued the dark themes from that opening scene it could have been something powerful!

Disney NEEDS TO SELL THIS TO PARAMOUNT OR WHOEVER ELSE so we can get actual good movies. Dark graphic stuff: A promiscuous Black Widow. A coke-addicted Thor. I'm talking the WORKS, here. I want to see Marvel characters get the "Requiem for a Dream" treatment. I like the characters from the comics, but I'm sick of their movie treatment.

I Was Just Looking For Someone Who Could See What I See, Feel What I Feel.

Re: I hope Disney sells the rights to Marvel. Marvel sucks.

It's their biggest money maker. There is no way they would sell it while it's still successful.

"Marvel sucks."

——————————-

LOL, I think "SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME" proved otherwise.

Marvel and Sony did a Fantastic Job with that Movie.

Zendaya ruined it. She might be the worst actress ever.

the op is talking about disney mcu…not sony properties.

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'
Wu-Tang is the CD that I travel with
Don't go against the grain if you can't handle it

That Movie was both Disney and Sony.

Right…three picture deal that is now finished. But once again…the op was talking about Disney selling marvel…but spiderman is not part of Disney property.
You should have sighted avengers…it checks all boxes👍

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'

And Disney also sucks!

And Disney also sucks! A bunch of cowardly woke assholes!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon!

And Disney also sucks!

Agreed 100%. They absolutely WILL NOT sell it, but they're not the right company for it. Fox was finally getting a clue and they got silenced quick. Marvel has a lot of dark material that won't be allowed anymore and that sucks. Daredevil is in talks to be dumbed down and Disney is pushing so much diversity that it doesn't come off as natural at all. DC definitely has a better approach, but they don't have nearly as many good characters as Marvel. Their only truly great property is Batman.

Happiness is a warm… yes it is… GUN!

Agree 100%.

Marvel is good at making lesser known heroes huge. They managed a superhero universe without Spider-man, the biggest Marvel hero, and that's a feat. WB would have nothing without Batman.

Their movies suck, though.

However, Peacemaker is growing now. DC has the characters, it just doesn't need to use them.

I Was Just Looking For Someone Who Could See What I See, Feel What I Feel.

pretty sure deadpool3 is slated for an R rating. dont get me wrong…disney sucks!

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'

Lets get one thing straight. It is Disney, not Marvel, that sucks.

Toastedcheese. I hear he likes the taste even better the second time around.

Movies suck.

It's like I died and my soul got sent straight to India nightmarish Hellbound. Everything is inflated price as though those people serving me are worth more than anyone else. And they act like they care about the customer when in actuality all they want is the MONEY. It's greed at its finest and they don't like sharing the wealth.

At least other countries like China, Mexico, Caribbean Islands, Australia and Great Britian don't mind sharing the wealth with Americans.