Computers and Software : I hate Facebook and it hates me

I hate Facebook and it hates me

I keep getting blocked off it for days cause I defend myself on the fricken groups yet it’s ok for them to get off with it , Facebook it’s Beyond retarded far too “PC”

Jesus Christ is lord ✝️

Re: I hate Facebook and it hates me

All my stuff got hijacked by creepy sex traffickers. It's no use to me. I bet Facebook did it. Facebook sold my information to sex traffickers. I don't really trust Zuckerberg at all. Something about him is creepy. Congress had o get after him way too many times and he keeps trying to evede common decency and boundaries Congress wants to establish for his company. I guess he thinks he is truly above the law, and making way too much money selling out.

Mark Zuckerberg is a fucking sell out. He talks a good game. He is willing to do somethings right but his boundaries will always rely on invading his user's privacy and not doing a damn thing to protect all of his members enough.

Zuckerberg is a fucking asshole!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon!

Calm down, Pinky.

I move away from the mic to breathe in

I get irritated by the bumpkins in the local community groups moaning about stuff.

https://mightdeletelater.freeforums.net/

I could imagine you running your local neighbourhood watch. Have you ever given it a try?

I move away from the mic to breathe in