Suggestions and requests : Why do Some of my Threads have less Amounts of Posts in them than are Listed ?

Why do Some of my Threads have less Amounts of Posts in them than are Listed ?

Why do some of my Threads have less amounts of posts in them than are listed ?

For Example…..My Thread titled "Just your Favorite Photos (and ONLY Photos now) per post of "EVA GREEN" ?" has 17 posts listed in it and yet when I then click on the Thread and then scroll down to see the posts in it, I can only see 16 of them (2 of which say "This message has been deleted.").

I do not see any Threads that say "You have blocked this user.".

There are also other Threads of mine that have the same problem as well.

Is there anybody here who is also having the same problem when it comes to their own Threads as well ?

Re: Why do Some of my Threads have less Amounts of Posts in them than are Listed

Is this a joke? It clearly says they were deleted. What part of that are you having a hard time coming to terms with?

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

Re: Why do Some of my Threads have less Amounts of Posts in them than are Listed

If you're blocking posters and chose the "Remove blocked posts from display (full blocking)?" option in your profile, I don't think threads will show any posts that say, "You have blocked this user."

I'm not sure if those blocked posts will still show in the total number of replies in threads you view; if so, that might be why the number of posts you can see sometimes doesn't match the total number of replies.

I actually got a PM from "Support" on this site after I posted my OP and they told me that there is actually a bug where this sort of thing can happen sometimes and that they were working on a fix.

Oh, that's good.