Games: Trivia and Quiz Games : WINNER: ZolotoyRetriever: GUESS the film!…

WINNER: ZolotoyRetriever: GUESS the film!…

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Re: GUESS the film!…

The Car.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

, this came-out after The Car (1977).

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

The Afterburner.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

That film Afterburner (NO The) hasn't EVEN come-out YET!!

https://imdb.com/title/tt3983938

The Bus!

The Train!

Duel

Fuck off two faced cocksuckers

, Duel (1971) came-out BEFORE The Car! This came-out after both.

Maximum Overdrive?

, this came-out BEFORE that.

Christine

, this came-out BEFORE that!

It's NOT a car, NOR any other type of vehicle film!

Scanners 1981

I was beginning to think it was a scanners movie.

Cape Fear maybe? The guy in the video does look like De Niro…

The guy? Lol!

So what is the name of the film?

My Bloody Valentine

Oh yeah, thanks. I should have guessed that. It's one of his favorite movies, after The Car.

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

Any of these films should have won some kind of prize:

A Woman's Guide to the Surfing the South Island of 🇳🇿 New Zealand: Winter
Beneath the Black: A Journey Through New Zealand Rugby
Games '74: Official FIlm of the Xth British Commonwealth Games, Christchurch, New Zealand, 1974
God Defend New Zealand
He Toki Huna: New Zealand in Afghanistan
Italy vs New Zealand
New Zealand Burlesque Festival
New Zealand Highlander
New Zealand Jacobites
New Zealand Undercovers
New Zealand. Skeletons in the Cupboard. The Redheads
Out of the Mist: An Alternate History of New Zealand Cinema
Poisoning Paradise: Ecocide New Zealand
River Deep, Mountain High: James Nesbitt in New Zealand
Rugby the Lifeblood of New Zealand
Same But Different: A True New Zealand Love Story
The Lost Dinosaurs of New Zealand
The Ultimate Waterman 2015 New Zealand
The Wizard and the Commodore: Rekohu Chathams Islands and Old New Zealand
The Wizard of New Zealand QSM
Totally Free: 4 Seasons of Camping in New Zealand
Trailblazers: The New Zealand Story
Wineram New Zealand

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

Why are you still trying to terrorize him?

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

He deserves it. He's never apologized for that awful 🇳🇿 New Zealand thread.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

Zolo seems to be able to tap into his mind.

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

Zolotoy has won more of these 💩 quizzes than anyone else. It's almost as if he were cheating to expose him as a trivial idiot. He was the second one to expose the 🇳🇿 New Zealand fail, but has remained in 💩's good graces by not complaining further. I never want to play again and have nothing to lose.

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

See my response as to how Zolo "wins" the movie gif ones.

Did he "win" a lot of the other ones to?

As we have seen RIP is a super sensitive dick who deserves to be triggered.

Like you I don't care to play because what is there to win?
Nothing!
You get nothing and will like it!

Just a feeling of pride?
I can get that in so many other ways by doing meaningful things than this bullshit.

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

He's won many times.

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

Like you I don't care to play because what is there to win?
Nothing!
You get nothing and will like it!
Calm down there, dude, lol. I just do these trivia or quiz things to challenge my brain, and hone my research skills. I guess it's like, why do some people climb mountains? - only these movie quizzes aren't as strenuous. Or dangerous, lol.

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

I will admit that I am impressed at how good you are at recognizing those little known B movies.

So what was this one?

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

This one was My Bloody Valentine (1981).

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

OK thanx!

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

Bonus points if you know where it was filmed.

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

I'm pretty sure it was filmed in Canada - obviously in some mining region, since a goodly portion of the film took place inside a large mine.

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

Yes. Nova Scotia.

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

Sydney Mines, apparently.

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

I first read that as Sylvia Miles. 😄

"My life is over. I might as well dance with Johnny Slash!"

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

Wasn't she in an Andy Warhol film?

🇳🇿 ¡GUESS the film!

Yes, "Heat" (1972). It's one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Sylvia Miles is brilliant. I would have given her the Oscar. No question.

"My life is over. I might as well dance with Johnny Slash!"