Black Widow : I just saw "Black Widow."

I just saw "Black Widow."

I liked it a lot, especially the actors with the Eastern European accent, though I'm not sure if they were all Eastern European when I looked them up, for some reason. Scarlett Johansson is pretty cool. She's 1 1/2 years older than me, 1 grade above.

5'4" • Dutch & French • Indonesian

Re: I just saw "Black Widow."

She is not a grade above you you're not classmates. If you were in school still you would be in 31st grade by now..

That’s not a very nice way to be talking to someone who supposed to have a “relationship” with you. Is this one of your sock accounts, Ellen? Stop persecuting the poor girl already!

I know, my life is wasted.

5'4" • Dutch & French • Indonesian

That woman you're desperate to have a "relationship" with? Well she's not a lesbian.

out.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

i hated the thick russian accents of the sister and of her mom. and what was up with having scalett and her mom wear no makeup? her mom looked horribly ugly bc of this. and i didn't even recognize her bc she was apparently rachel weisz but it was very hard to recogize her as rw bc of her not wearing makeup.

scarlett can not wear makeup and still look good enough to be in a movie but rachel can't she is just too old now to do this at 50 something now. also rachel is too young to play her mom bc she is only about 50 and scarlett is 38 now.

lukejbarnett

Respond to me one more time in one of my threads and I will personally destroy you.

My password is password