Kevin Spacey : best casting ever was him as bobby darin

best casting ever was him as bobby darin

looking at bobby darin recently i'v noticed my gosh kevin looks a lot like him. eerily like bobby. bobby's eyes, bobby's facial structure. my gosh this is the best casting for a real life person for a movie role as far as looks go ever.

lukejbarnett

Re: best casting ever was him as bobby darin

Would you have sex with Kevin Spacey?

**** you

lukejbarnett

I didn't ask if you would **** me I asked if you would **** Kevin Spacey.

**** him

Sock it to me!

I love Bobby Darin. I don't see much of a resemblance since Bobby looks Italian

I think it's cool Kevin did his own singing

Darin, along with Jack Nicholson, were raised by their grandmothers and thought they were their mothers, when it was really their grandmother's daughter, who they thought was their sister, who gave birth to them

Darin died young, he had rheumatic fever as a child that damaged his heart

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

how could you think that your grandmother who is about 40 years older than you is your mother? how could you think that someone 20 years older than you is your sister?

lukejbarnett

Women in their 40s have children

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

apparently but who could not have the respect and dignity towards their grandson to not tell them they are their grandmother and not their mother? and how could a mother not tell their son that they are their mother and tell them that they are their sister? and how could both of them lie to him about being those 2 things?

what was the mother a drug addict or something so the grandmother had to raise the kid? and the mother didn't want to hurt the son by telling them that their mother is a drug addict?

lukejbarnett

This happened in the 40s when having a child out of wedlock was looked down upon, so that's why the grandmother pretended the baby was hers

if something as small as having a baby out of wedlock makes a mother have to not tell their son or daughter that they are their mother then something was seriously ****ed up about america in the 1940s.

holy **** it's not that big of a ****ing deal this is so wrong so a person has to spend their whole life thinking their grandmother is their mother and doesn't ever know who their mother is bc of this now that is ****ed up.

gosh i dont know what is worse not knowing who your real mother is and being deceived by your grandmother into thinking she is your mom or thinking your mother is your sister and then years and years later finding out she is your mother.

lukejbarnett

Yes, it was a shock but that's how things were. Society was and is very judgmental

Spacey was at least fifteen years too old to be playing Bobby Darin.

Woody Anders is the birthday man/ Hey Laddy Laddy La / He does it because it's his jam/ Hey Laddy Laddy Lo