Britney Spears : i thought she's not a celebrity anymore, why are still talking about thhas been?

i thought she's not a celebrity anymore, why are still talking about thhas been?

she hasn't made a big album or song in about 15 years and thus is not a celebrity or a pop music star anymore, so why the fuck do people keep bringing her up on major tv shows nowadays?

they can't do this bc she's not relevant anymore, and it's just a right to her finances issue or right of having custody of her kids, it's not a big enough deal to put it on any news. so unless she is dying or got into a possibly life ending car crash or has terminal cancer or died, she shouldn't be in any news.

i mean even madonna as famous as she was since she hasn't made a big album in about 10 years she shouldn't be talked about on any news except if it's a big thing like she is dying.

lukejbarnett

Re: i thought she's not a celebrity anymore, why are still talking about thhas b

Just thought you should know that I have your Anthony Rocks account on block. This one is about to join it.

Re: i thought she's not a celebrity anymore, why are still talking about thhas b

Who the goddamn fuck died and put your stupid whiny ass in charge?

Yes, this is really me.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Why should anyone give a fuck about Spears?
It is her problems and why should we care?