Killing Eve : idk the season 3 trailer is fucking hilarious, but is this show really any good?

idk the season 3 trailer is ****ing hilarious, but is this show really any good?

i'm watching the pilot right now, and i'm on the fence. what say u?

shh bby is ok

Re: idk the season 3 trailer is ****ing hilarious, but is this show really any g

Why are you so obsessed with watching shows where the Asian girl is ugly, a whore etc.?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

Re: idk the season 3 trailer is ****ing hilarious, but is this show really any g

none of ur business. none.gif

shh bby is ok

get lost, baby troll 😘

shh bby is ok

🦇💀☠🦇

We ain't allowed to leave

I'm not a troll, unlike you I have good reasons for posting.

uh huh

shh bby is ok

I'm the Asian narcissist/supremacist, you're the attention-whore/troll/catfish.

shh bby troll is not ok

Lol

shh bby is ok

kiss.gif

kiss.gif

shh bby is ok

super serious question: how much in euro do you pay for all this streaming content? netflix, amazon, and all the rest.

zero. nothing. nada. zilch. i dont even have netflix or amazon prime lmao. i stream or download (pirate) everything from sites that provide files for free.

it's super easy:

go to primewire.li >>> search for movie or tv show u want to stream/download >>> (for tv show episodes) click on tv show episode u want to stream/download >>> scroll down to list of links to free streaming sites that provide ur title >>> when u see mixdrop.co links click on it and stream or click on download link

i've been using this site for years and it's been safe ever since and my go-to site for both movies and tv shows.

mixdrop is the new follow up of openload which closed down, so mixdrop is still adding to their catalogue and they don't have everything yet, but will grow to openload proportions and are pretty big already openload had like 90% of the stuff i was looking for which was ****ing amazing. mixdrop will grow to that, too.

shh bby is ok

sweet. any music available?

but if this is a torrent site, then i cant do it. last summer, our ISP served us with a cease and die letter: in my brilliant stupidity over the previous 7 years and the terrabytes of content dled off torrent sites, one or both of our laptops had run afoul of mpaa or riaa or other copyright enforcing orgs.

we were told to stop!

until i get a paid VPN which has some kill switches built in so no torrent starts w/o the vpn engaged and any torrent dls get isolated in case vpn signal drops, i cant risk it. they can suck my dick and balls legally over the copyright ****: i'll blame a phantom guest who abused the system. i can't deal with finding an affordable ISP since in republican controlled states and city like mine there is NO competition from alternate providers.

lol i have no idea of all of that other stuff, but one thing i know: it is not a torrent site. however vpn is advisable of course. primewire advices that too.

no music tho. i use soulseek for music (they have movies too). soulseek is a file sharing platform.

shh bby is ok

i'll look at it. did. none of it works.

that's weird. hmm.gif

u need to download soulseek program/app to use it properly..

shh bby is ok

laugh.gif

Previously Gary.

I watched both seasons and it’s a really good show. The two main characters become obsessed with one another. As one character works as a paid assassin, the other tries to arrest her. And it’s all done in a comedic way which is highly amusing. Definitely recommend.

thanks, AJ! i ended up really liking the pilot so i'm definitely gonna continue watching this show. cooldance2.gif

shh bby is ok