Medium : patricia arquette's eyes are way too small, i can't even see them on this show

Re: patricia arquette's eyes are way too small, i can't even see them on this sh

to me actresses shouldn't be stars in hollywood after 40. i mean we are there to watch a magical and perfect world where everyone looks young and perfectly beautiful so anything less than this is not good enough for me.

lukejbarnett

Re: patricia arquette's eyes are way too small, i can't even see them on this sh

There has to be someone to play all ages for it to be realistic

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

but not in main roles. if you look at most hollywood movies they usually are about hot, young 20s and 30s people since the '80s.

lukejbarnett

She's in my elite list.

I also found Rosanna( though I dont generally like her) to be hot in nowhere to run. My pants are breaking just thinking about it.

When I first saw Rosamund I didnt like her. I hated her in that but as she has started to make more movies I realized she's not that ugly. I now only like her for that one role. Guess which it is.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

it's interesting bc she sometimes has this kind of look that is only liked and appreciated and getting attracted to by a certain cult group of people. like an acquired taste. but she sometimes looks very beautiful but sometimes she looks homely even like just a girl you'd see on the street and not be really affected by as far as being attracted to her. so plain jane.

so hollywood would call this kind of actress not traditionally beautiful like has a big or ugly shaped nose, a girl like this is chloe seviny. though i've never thought she was plain or not that beautiful.

also she looks horrible and horribly ugly on medium in the fist season. geez, and i noticed she was ugly and old looking on this show when the show first started. she lost her beauty by the age of like 40 years old. and it's not really that she ugly is on this show but compared to how she used to look it mid '90s she looks horrible on this show.

so what happened was she didn't age well in that when she lost her young and exotic and natural beauty she then became just a plain jane and homely even, just average on the street looking girl by about 40.

so she looks pretty good on this show but not hollywood good.

she used to be extraordinarily beautiful back in the late '80s and early to mid '90s though.

as beautiful as her sister rosanna was in the '80s and '90s i think patricia was just as beautiful in the late '80s and early to mid '90s.

but here's the problem though: small eyes and a big, round face like patricia's is bad.

lukejbarnett

Its like you are talk gibberish buna, and always repeating, hana

fuck you hana

lukejbarnett