I'm Leaving Board : Important announcement, everyone!

Important announcement, everyone!

I am leaving this forum for good. My “gold, silver, and bronze tier” thread that Crystal goaded me into making was a colossal failure since hardly any drama took place. My standing on this forum has drastically fallen due to a variety of controversies involving me. Nimda has also rejected my request to be re-modded for the thousandth time, and Gameboy still won’t let me on his forum.

I’m also going to prison for tax evasion and will be locked up for the next three to five years.

This is Rocketman signing off…

Re: Important announcement, everyone!

I "goaded" you?? You're lucky you're leaving, because otherwise, you'd have a foot stuck up your ass right now!

I spit on your corpse! *pfffthhh*

See you tomorrow

Yeah, I blame you for the failure of my thread. If I had done it my way, it would’ve been a massive success!

‘Til we meet again, Crystall.

It ain't too late.
You can always create another one your way.
I'm pretty sure the GSB one is forgotten about by now or very soon it will be.

I admit that I made up bullshit about you WarrenPeace and I am sorry. - Friendo in a PM to me.

He's making things up. All I did was ask who the gold, silver, and bronze posters were. Then he said he was going to start a thread.

I don't believe you.

PM me your address so that I can show up with a bible and have you put your hand on it to swear to tell the truth.
Thanx!

I admit that I made up bullshit about you WarrenPeace and I am sorry. - Friendo in a PM to me.

I'm not Christian. I'm Crystian.

OK fine.

I'll show up with something from the water board and just to be sure a winter street plowing schedule from the city or town you live in if you get snow.
That should do it!

That makes no sense. I never told you to start a thread, and the thread wasn't a failure.

Are you really trying to join Gameboy's board?

I wish you would join his board.

But you can see all my posts right here. I swear, my post is right in front of you!

If this place is enough for you I get it.

Just thought you could have fun with others in another place.
I think you would bring some life to Game Boy's party.

Crystal, please just be my scapegoat. The thread was a failure and you’re to blame.

All goodbye threads are failures.

The fact that you came back to read replies means you don't really want to leave, so just sit yo black ass back down.

So the rocket was a failure to launch.

Leaving because of failure?

I hope you are hit by a bus.

Not that it will be any less painful for you but I am curious. Was suicide the plan or did you just piss me off on accident?

And all this over what are just words?

My, my you are one sensitive snowflake.

Hello.
You stupid fuck.

Not that it will be any less painful for you but I am curious. Was suicide the plan or did you just piss me off on accident?

You love me. I can tell.
First you mention me in the OP and now you say "Hello!"
Oh be still my beating heart!

Oh certainly. Lol you can tell by my terms of endearment. You stupid fuck. I wish youd visit. I'd like to show you my axe.

Your ex?
Now why would you involve your ex?
Oh.
For a three way?
Hawt!
You sure do know how to get me going!

Oh wait.
It's "ax."
As in guitar?
Yeah, dude.
I'll bring my ax to and let's jam!

Happened once. Didn’t die… clearly.

It would seem that nothing can stop me.

You should visit.

Again? I’m so touched that you want me back but I’m afraid I’ve moved on. Sorry, babe.

Hey, hey, hey!
Hands off!
He wants me! Not you!

Unless you wanna join us for a three way.

Whatever lie you have to tell yourselves. The blades are sharp and the holes are dug.

So what is the address?

Just come to Fremont, Nebraska let me know when you arrive.

Oh I hate Nebraska!
Bad experiences with law enforcement twice within 24 hrs. last time I drove through there which is the last time I will ever drive through there if I can help it.

Sorry to ruin your weekend plans after you bragged to everyone that you were going to murder someone that triggers you on the internet.

First. Not triggered. You give yourself way too much credit. Stop. You dont deserve it. You stupid fuck.
Second. This wont be a murder. It will be a public service. Just doing my part to clean the scum out of the gene pool.
Dont want to drive? Parachute in. May as well have one last thrill before you go. And it's not like you'll be leaving lol.

Dude, if you are expressing desires to murder me, that is being triggered.

If you are really serious with that, then you need help.

If you are joking, find a sense of humor and a new way to joke.

If this is your way of trolling, then so it is.

In any case there is no way I am taking your bullshit seriously you crazy keyboard warrior you.

You assume emotion is required. it is not. And stop using the word murder. We have already established that this is most appropriately described as a PUBLIC SERVICE so let's stick to correct terminology shall we. You stupid fuck.

You dont take me seriously. No one ever does. Gives a a serious boost to the element of surprise.

A brick has more value than you ever will.
And it is a hell of a lot more smarter than you are.

Keep telling yourself that. You stupid fuck.

Whatever you say you crazy troll!

I don’t do three ways, bud.

Well, in that case you can have him.
No longer interested.

And Maggie has always been my fave. Simpson.

All our best!
Hurry back!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

He will be back as fast as a speeding rocket, (wo)man!

I believe you are right.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

What would Rod Serling have to say about this?

"A man trapped in a computer thinks he can get out but never can because that man is in The Twilight Zone."

I have the feeling that the internet would be a whole new and exciting can of worms in his story telling!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

🙂👍

It's about time! I was waiting for this!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Congratulations, I hope you actually make it out!

and…

Sayonara, faggot!

Bring. More. Sheep.

Stop getting my hopes up and leave already

❤️️ "True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.” ❤️️

Should he join us over at GB's place?