Bill Cosby : I don't get it why he felt the need to rape

I don't get it why he felt the need to rape

What I don't understand is why he felt the need to bang chicks the way he did.

I'm sure that he could have gotten a lot of them, like fans and comedian groupies if there is such a thing, into bed with him with consent.

He met these women who wanted his help to further their careers with him.
Did he ask them for sex and they turned him down and then he drugged them or did he drug them first?
Why did he feel this need to dominate and rape them instead of seeking out all the consensual sex he could have gotten from other chicks?

Rape is a crime of violent domination and controlling another.
It has nothing to do with passion.
So I do not understand how this guy that was never on the list of ever being considered as a rapist turned out to be one.
Why be one in the rape mindset where instead he could have gotten all the women he wanted just by asking?
Why be so obsessed at getting that one even if it is against her consent instead of that other one with consent?

Re: I don't get it why he felt the need to rape

You should checkout other threads. This has been discussed.

It had to do a lot with psychological issues, probably from youth. Where he felt the need to have sex with them without them knowing or the consequences. It was just easier to do this and move on that to go through all the trials. Lying to them, paying them off, even maybe a baby. It was just too much work and too much annoyance. He also got off forcing them without paying consequences. For them to consent probably wouldnt have been the same thrill and he would have to do a lot of work to consent and he probably secretly hated white women and having to fuck him didnt mean they liked him. It also went against his secret life persona that he really wasnt. It had to do with a lot of deviation. Then he also payed a lot of hush money to continue this lifestyle.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

He wasn't the most attractive man. He knew white/latina women wouldn't be interested in him seriously so he had to use the drugs.

🕊️

Because rape isn't about sex.

It's about power.

They were white women. They didn't do black men, so he had to drug them.

Handsome Latino

Well studies show that 90% of White Women are intoxicated with either alcohol or hard drugs in order to make love to their African American husbands/boyfriends.

So if we started charging a crime for every time a Black guy gets a White Woman high or drunk, we wouldn't have a single black guy walking the streets.

So there is some real hypocrisy going on.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Lol that sounds too stupid to not be a joke.

Hey, didn't you used to play for the Cubs?

Different Steve Lake but I admired the Man so I took his moniker. And I'm glad I made you laugh. That's what stand ups do.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Because no woman in her right mind would willingly have sex with such a disgusting scumbag.