The Mandalorian : Grade Pedro Pascal's Acting Performance on the TV series "THE MANDALORIAN" ?

Grade Pedro Pascal's Acting Performance on the TV series "THE MANDALORIAN" ?

From "A+" to "F", How would you yourself Grade Pedro Pascal's Acting Performance on the TV series "THE MANDALORIAN" in every capacity, manner, way, shape, and form ?

Re: Grade Pedro Pascal's Acting Performance on the TV series "THE MANDALORIAN" ?

He was good looking in Narcos but somehow his face got blobby. So, I find him a bit tough to look at.

However, I like his voice and I think he does a good job delivering his lines.

It's probably that he does most of his lines in a studio vs when he's actually in the scene, so that's harder.

I also didn't like the first season as I thought it was boring and without much story. Then, I watched the second season and really liked it.

So, he and the show have grown on me.

Re: Grade Pedro Pascal's Acting Performance on the TV series "THE MANDALORIAN" ?

So how would you Grade his Acting Performance on the TV series ?

I'm going to go with A.

That's because I would be angry if he was replaced.

Anthony, do you ever watch the semi comedy superhero show The Boys on Amazon?

He's better with the helmet on

A+