Black Widow : have to wonder why scarlett continues to make these movies?

have to wonder why scarlett continues to make these movies?

she's played this character in movies for over 10 years now and in at least 5 movies now. she has no credibility or integrity playing this character in 5 movies. this really makes her not a real actress. but then again tom cruise has made like 6 mission impossible movies that are not wroth anything.

lukejbarnett

Re: have to wonder why scarlett continues to make these movies?

Since when was Ohio a place interesting enough to be featured in a block buster Hollywood action movie about a female superhero? I don't even like Scarlett all that much before she was Black Widow.

Glossing over the fact that you write like a child….

With an estimated net worth of $165 million, it's not hard to understand why she has jumped on the Disney mullah mouse. I mean DUH!

I also find your assessment of lacking credibility and integrity to be obtuse
The high pay and continued success of the characters lends to her box office credibility…and her willingness to endure criticism for such an endeavor for over a decade certainly establishes some degrees of integrity.
👍

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'
Wu-Tang is the CD that I travel with
Don't go against the grain if you can't handle it

I doubt Scarlett wants to keep playing this dumb character now. Just like that Bond Daniel Craig got tired of the silliness as well.

But the topic isn't what she wants… it's why she continues

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'

Okay could you please kys??

A real actress would accept other scripts. She doesn't have to spend her entire career in the acting profession being "Black Widow" superhero for creepy losers like you having Peter Pan Syndrome.

A real actress would accept other scripts.

Not a real busy actress…like Scarlett

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'

Well since we are on the subject, She could be better looking. I mean without movie magicians, Scarlett looks rather ordinary.
In fact most of the crew looks ordinary.

As a matter of fact, these Marvel and DC films lack imagination altogether. It looks ordinary. It's boring. The plot can't be made too complicated cuz it is marketed to teenagers.

They should let it stop with Avengers End Game.

We don't need more Batman, Joker, Wonder Woman and so forth either.

You're an old crabby butt

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'

I would endure a lot of criticism for $165 million dollars.

Yeah we know. But your getting over on American audiences is coming to an end. Nobody has enough money to support Scarlett and the rest of your level of greed. Pretty soon all those working remotely will have to return to the office. Eventually the economy will collapse as it is already beginning. Biden is a liar. The economy is not recovering.

Nobody is going to wanna sit through another boring Black Widow movie when the rest of us find out exactly how much fucking money you're making off of us.

That sounded a little bit like criticism to me. You owe me $50 dollars. I’ll take it in cash, money order, or Brazil nuts.

It's my opinion. I don't write seriously on here like how Orson was forcing me to. I just post. I never was seriously publishing anything. I don't write like this professional. You nuts?

She makes mad money for acting in these superhero films.

Yes, this is really me.

She's not a real actress then.

Actors and actresses gotta eat and pay bills just like the rest of us. Moreover, Peter Falk played Columbo on television for a few decades and I doubt anyone is gonna say he wasn't a real actor for doing so.

Yes, this is really me.

It's like us normal folks are advised all the time, DOWNSIZE. How big is her home gotta be? And so forth.

Scarlett is not a real actress. She hasn't evolved. She hasn't gotten any better at her craft. She's just better at playing this boring Black Widow character for creepy adult men that have Peter Pan Syndrome.

Time for you all to grow the hell up.

Scarlett shouldn't even be taken seriously anymore. I practically stopped taking Johnny Depp and RDJ seriously anymore cuz they just got really greedy cashing in on one sequel after the other and not even contributing to the art of ACTING.

normal folks are advised all the time, DOWNSIZE
No…poor people are left no options other
than downsizing.

Scarlett is not a real actress
Sure she is…she is a card carrying member of The Screen Actors Guild…her dues are current…END OF STORY!

She hasn't evolved.
Oh don't be stupid Donna! She started out a nobody…evolved into a credible co-star…further evolved into a lead actress and is now a full blown movie star

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'

You're an idiot. I simply do not argue with idiots.

You just got pwned by one

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'

Cuz you said so, huh?? I think everyone knows the difference between honest pawn and your ego trying to make it so.

Scarlett can read this all she wants.

The fact is 165 million dollars could pay off some of that US Treasury debt to China.

As could you not sucking From the government teet

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'

Neither could you so why are you so vehemently defended your right to watch Scarlet Johansson in that boring movie Black Widow? The movie literally has no plot at all. She's done way too many of those movies.

She can star in something else. Seems like every actor that does more than 2 of those Superhero films end up jinxed.

Also stay the fuck off my block!!