Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Do you ever feel guilty ordering from online?

Do you ever feel guilty ordering from online?

Delivery or curbside or restaurant?

I do very much even though I love food so much. I guess it's because it's so expensive compared to something like a loaf of bread that costs a dollar and peanut butter that costs about $2 which both could last for 2 weeks while the average dinner order would cost over $20 not considering delivery charges and all that stuff.

But I do want to enjoy life and that's really all I have and I'm really fucking sick of the same 99 cent food every fucking breakfast lunch and dinner.

Re: Do you ever feel guilty ordering from online?

I prefer my soccer balls to have stitching made from the smallest hands possible.

Alba gu bràth

No, because I'm supporting struggling local restaurants by giving them extra business during the pandemic.

I almost never order delivery and always go to get it.

It is just too lazy to me. If I'm sick or something then I will do it.

It's more about spending a lot of money for food that would cost a tenth to make

I'm a good cook and can make food better than most restaurants but I don't always have the wherewithal to make it. I am tired from work a lot and it's worth paying for food that's made.

So, you are right but making food is a whole production sometimes.

If I put my fitbit on exercise mode, I'm actually getting a workout cooking, then I'm tired after.

But, I wish I had the interest in cooking more because you're right.

From online? Kind of. I'd rather speak on the phone when calling out which I do for one local restaurant. Only order online for pizza hut so far, none like ordering ahead Wendy's or Burger King.

30 seconds after the Challenger blew up he's on the phone selling NASA stock short. Mr. Nice Guy!