Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Much better game this time

I want to see you rob some hookers and then beat them with a 2x4

Harold,the singing angel harks.

Post deleted

Will probably do some stuff on red dead at some point tho.
Does this mean your RDR2 online epic mongo guy is gonna make an appearance ?

Stop teasing us!

Azn: SUIIT UP, YOU UGLUB POECE PF SHIRT.

Post deleted

6:56 good throw. Love how happy you sounded when it hit

Post deleted

Re: My gaming life

As a decorated, COD veteran, I have some advice for you.

Movement - Keep out of the open. You can move quickly around a map while staying behind cover. Use your COP to establish where your team mates are and think about where the enemy will be positioned, or spawning.

Weapon balance - your firearm is unbalanced. You seem to be unable to hold on a target. Learning the weapon and it's natural spread will also help, but it's definitely too heavy and you don't seem to have any attachments equipped that are helping you stabilize, such as a foregrip, etc. Often, you're getting a round off first, but then the recoil is pulling you off target. Sacrifice anything you have to in order to balance the weapon. This is true for a rifleman in real life too. Huge suppressors, elaborate optics - they're for static or defensive warfighters. If you're on foot and capturing ground, lighten it up. Your agility and increased accuracy will harvest kills.

Be more aggressive - you're moving with too much apprehension. Following the first point above will help you approach situations with more confidence. Take less predictable routes.

Know when to be cautious - Yes, I'm contradicting my precious point, but knowing when to stay put, and crouch behind cover, will get you the extra kills and clear the way ahead. It's not a slugging match. You aren't trying to go toe to toe. If you aren't winning the round with the most kills, least deaths, and being called a camper, you haven't played intelligently.

You were probably playing poorly because you knew you were being watched (or would be watched), so I'm sure you do a lot of what I've mentioned, but maybe not, and maybe it'll help.

At least balance the weapon and counter the recoil. That'll make the biggest difference.

If you've got MW, I'll give you a game, and put my money where my mouth is.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)
Murdered by a Teutonic catfish

Post deleted

I'm honestly not wussing out, I dont have MW installed atm, there was a data pack issue a few months back and I now dont have the space to reinstall it lol
I believe you. I don't play it anymore and I'm contemplating uninstalling to release some HDD space.

Good scores. You clearly have better days than the one you shared with us.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)

Post deleted

It wasn't an intended insult, no.

I watched a few minutes worth and saw you getting slayed. Did things improve? If so, well done.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)

Post deleted

Ah, nice.

You inspired me to play MW for an hour earlier. I haven't played in maybe six months, so I was fucking garbage.

I'm glad you weren't able to play, I would have looked like a fool.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)

Post deleted

K/d ratio means nothing. I'm 0.5% in the world and my kd for that game from noob-pro is 1.73.

Post deleted

Yes, I'm contradicting my precious point, but knowing when to stay put, and crouch behind cover, will get you the extra kills

You fucking camper

Post deleted

I Went through my entire OneDrive and picked out my favourite clips

That zombie fight

Post deleted