Science : I'm wondering how those variants of covid-19 happened?

I'm wondering how those variants of covid-19 happened?

I wish there was someone going to school to become a geneticist on filmboards. I'd really love their input regarding this situation about the virus.

Maybe a person's ethnicity is a factor on the mutation. Whatever part of the world your genetic background originated from changes the virus a little. For example,.mutations of the virus would be specific to people who have relatives originating from the UK.

Re: I'm wondering how those variants of covid-19 happened?

They mutate in lady boy’s anal cavities and it goes air born when they fart.

Re: I'm wondering how those variants of covid-19 happened?

🤢🤢

They're viruses….

They're viruses. Viruses mutate. Duh.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

They're viruses….

They're viruses. Viruses mutate. Duh.

That was probably the stupidest thing you've ever posted. I didn't ask whether viruses mutate. I asked how the variants occurred. They are specific to regions of the world yet there has been no international travel for months if you don't count the those "people" secretly traveling internationally while the general population is restricted from international travel.

They're viruses….

You asked how variants happened. Variants are mutations of the viruses, and the mutations were apparently effected differently by different parts of the world. Again DUH!

They're viruses….

That was probably the stupidest thing you've ever posted. I didn't ask whether viruses mutate. I asked how the variants occurred. They are specific to regions of the world yet there has been no international travel for months if you don't count the those "people" secretly traveling internationally while the general population is restricted from international travel.

They're viruses….

Okay. I don't have the time or the crayons to explain this to you, as it's one of the stupidest things you've ever posted. So never mind.