Sports : Predict the NFL standings for this year.

Predict the NFL standings for this year.

NFC West:

1. The Seattle Seahawks
2. The Los Angeles Rams
3. The Arizona Cardinals
4. The San Francisco 49ers

NFC North:

1. The Minnesota Vikings
2. The Chicago Bears
3. The Green Bay Packers
4. The Detroit Lions

NFC South:

1. The Atlanta Falcons
2. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers
3. The Carolina Panthers
4. The New Orleans Saints

NFC East:

1. The Dallas Cowboys
2. The New York Giants
3. The Washington football team
4. The Philadelphia Eagles

AFC West:

1. The Kansas City Chiefs
2. The Los Angeles Chargers
3. The Las Vegas Raiders
4. The Denver Broncos

AFC North:

1. The Baltimore Ravens
2. The Cleveland Browns
3. The Pittsburgh Steelers
4. The Cincinnati Bengals

AFC South:

1. The Tennessee Titans
2. The Jacksonville Jaguars
3. The Indianapolis Colts
4. The Houston Texans

AFC East:

1. The Buffalo Bills
2. The Miami Lolphins
3. The New York Jets
4. The New England Patriots

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Re: Predict the NFL standings for this year.

AFC North
Cleveland
Baltimore
Pittsburgh
Cincinnati

AFC East
Buffalo
Miami
New England
New York

AFC South
Indianapolis
Tennessee
Jacksonville
Houston

AFC West
Kansas City
Los Angeles
Denver
Las Vegas

NFC North
Green Bay
Chicago
Minnesota
Detroit

NFC East
Dallas
Washington
Philadelphia
New York

NFC South
Tampa Bay
Carolina
New Orleans
Atlanta

NFC West
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Arizona
Seattle

NFC West is legitimately going to be anyone's guess this year. Each team is a Super Bowl-caliber team. San Francisco is going to be healthy, Los Angeles upgraded at QB, Arizona added some more pieces, and Seattle still has Russell Wilson.

NFC South is pretty much Tampa's division for until Tom Brady retires. The Buccaneers are the most complete team in the NFC.

The NFC East is a fuckin shitshow. Each team has a shot at winning the division simply because the division is so goddamn weak. So guessing who wins that division is a crapshoot.

NFC North is Green Bay's division unless Rodgers leaves. The Bears should be a much better offensive team this year and the Vikings' young squad of talented players are going to have more experience under them, but the division is still the Packer's to lose.

The AFC West is going to be a lot of fun. Kansas City is still going to win the division, but the other three teams have a legitimate shot at appearing in the playoffs. The Raiders just got to hope they remain consistent enough to do so, which has been their issue for the past few seasons.

I think the Colts are set to reclaim the division title. Not that I have a whole lot of faith in Wentz, but him being reunited with Reich should work out well. The Texans are going to be crap – especially if they have to let go of Watson because of his off-field shit. Jagaurs will be improved. Titans should still be good since they haven't lost any key players.

I think the Dolphins are going to be a really good team this year. They have the defense and now they'll have the offense. Tua should very likely make huge strides in his second year, especially since he gets to throw to Waddle. But the Bills are still a much better team, and that's why I think they'll win the division. As for New England and New York, they made some good free agent signings, and New England gets back a few players who opted out of last season. The AFC East should be another fun division to watch.

Finally… the AFC North. My division! The Browns have honestly one of the most complete rosters in the league, if not the most. Their defensive backfield was the problem last year, but that was due to some of their key defensive backs being injured for the year. They'll be getting those players back and healthy this year *knocks on wood and crosses fingers*. Myles Garrett will be lining up alongside Jadaveon Clowney. And they also got an excellent linebacking talent in the draft with JOK. The only "weakness" is the Mayfield to Beckham connection, but considering the pass attack isn't the focus of the offense, that shouldn't be too much of an issue. The Steelers are definitely going to regress this season due to losing a lot of their players in retirement or free agency. The offense will probably still suck donkey dick due to Big Ben rumbling around out there throwing with his noodle arm to receivers who can't catch. But the one bright spot on the offense is definitely going to be Najee Harris. He may not have much help on blocking, but he should do just fine… I think.

The Ravens decided to add more receiving talent to their offense, which will add a much-needed dimension to their offense. But, other than that, this is going to be pretty much the same Ravens team we've seen the last two seasons. The Bengals have got to be improved from last year. They added some talent on the O-line and gave Burrow another excellent receiver to go along with Boyd. The AFC North might be a little top-heavy this year because of the talent gap between the Ravens and Browns with the Bengals and Steelers.

I live. I die. I live again.

Seattle at the bottom?? 😂😂😂😂

Harold,the singing angel harks.

No surprise that you take issue with that since you’re both a fan of the team and don’t actually know anything about football in spite of your fandom. I also imagine you didn’t even read my comments at the bottom of my post.

Fuckin typical.

I live. I die. I live again.

Yes I see it.Thanks

The Cowboys look like they'll be one of most improved in the league based on their defensive drafts.

💜 Happily engaged to an Aaaasian….🐲㊙️🍜

I'm going to keep this, and check it at the end of the season to see how you did.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

Jacksonville crackheads all the way.