Ellen Page : Just saw the Time magazine photos

Just saw the Time magazine photos

What happened to her?

Re: Just saw the Time magazine photos

If you ask Mr. LukeJBarnett, he'll tell you that she got old and ugly.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

http://movie-dude.com/Guy%20Standeven.htm

My bet is that she got Weinsteined and developed psychological issues about males being better than females. She then went crazy.

I did not watch the interview but saw a headline and it appears she got her breasts cut off already.

So, she is fucked and will likely go completely crazy at some point.

It's sad because I would rather die than be the kind of "man" she appears to be. So, she has to content with imagining she's like a 5'2" miserable looking dude now.

Very sad.

She transitioned and and her breasts removed

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

No matter to me

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Post deleted

That's what I say

too right, why should you IGNOR FACTS because its offends the other person?

I am not serious no more, no

That person is not a "He" I am a he.

I spent my whole life as a man and no one can invalidate my entire life experience by waking up one day and deciding they understand my kind of existence.

Post deleted

I doesn't matter to me what is in their mind, but rather what they try to make me do.

People seem to miss this an awful lot.

If someone introduces me to their cat and I see it's a dog, I will not call it a cat.

If they insist I do, then they're trying to force me to their will and I will not cooperate.

I have psych clients like that and I don't get confrontational, but I will call them you, they, them, that person. I do not play games with crazy people or adopt craziness to sooth a crazy person.

No one should.

My pronouns are Jesus/Cat.

Cat is the object pronoun, Jesus the subject pronoun.

Study your prey thoroughly, and choose only those who will prove susceptible.

That's an awesome idea.

When I worked in prison many of the inmates weren't in there under their real names. Also, many had elaborate "street" nicknames.

One very funny inmate told me that if another inmate tried to make him use a nickname he would say his nickname was "Sugar Dick".

So, if Fred wants you to call him "L 24" then you can say "Okay Fred, you can call me Sugar Dick!" and that's a way to tell Fred, he is Fred, not L 24.

That's what these trans people need to hear.

Lmao. Imagine going to all the trouble of becoming a man only to be a 5 foot tall man with Backstreet Boy hair. She is much better off staying a woman.

you are never fully who you are. that is a dumb statement to make.

men are men and women are women.

she grew a dick or something, I dunno.

I am not serious no more, no

Hollywood

This makes the cover of Time Magazine these days? Ellen’s publicist must be really good!

Kiss my black ass! Toodles!

I can understand why men want to be women because men are perverted, don't get laid, and have weird fetishes.

But when a woman, especially a moderately attractive one, wishes to fuck her body up to become a man, it's astonishing to me: I mean, you look pretty in a dress, why fuck that up? You already have the smooth pretty rosy moisturised skin, why fuck that up? You have the cut bubbly butt cheeks with a hint of peachfuzz, why fuck that up?

It's more disturbing when women turn into men, because, unlike male-to-female transgender, women basically fuck up their skin.

Male-to-female trans at least make their skin better, by facial fetishising and hair removal, skin tightening, and what not.

But woman-to-men - they already start out with pretty skin, and to become a man, they make their skin worse - basically stop using makeup and stop caring about facial wrinkles, so in time, they have that course leathery man skin, that not even men want.

Study your prey thoroughly, and choose only those who will prove susceptible.

Post deleted