Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Hey rouge

Hey rouge

What trading platform do you use? What are fees like?

I'm cumming irl.

Re: Hey rouge

I use Fidelity for stocks, ETFs/mutual funds, and bonds - $0 commission for stocks and ETFs. I only invest in Fidelity’s mutual funds so $0 on those too. I think bonds are like $1 per bond.

Edit: I also don’t use Fidelity’s premium features like the planning advice or robo investor (anymore). Those come with a fee

Crypto, I use Robinhood (for now). Also free.

I was surprised Robinhood doesn't let you send to a wallet, even for a fee. Kinda gets rid of most of the point of crypto… but good for day trading. Limited selection of cryptos

I've used Coinbase but the fees are insane and limited selection of cryptos

Kraken is my fav right now but hard to fund. The ideal here is buy a chunk of BTC or ETH from one of the local sites, send to Kraken wallet and trade to your hearts content

Kraken is my fav right now but hard to fund. The ideal here is buy a chunk of BTC or ETH from one of the local sites, send to Kraken wallet and trade to your hearts content

I’ll have to check it out. I reaaally want to leave robinhood but just there cos of convenience. Having that kind of flexibility is crucial for crypto

Agreed. You need to be able to get in and get out quickly, so I'm using Robinhood for dayish trading too. But for the crypto I'm holding, I have that transferred to my wallet. It's not as easy to get rid of but it's "mine" and I can use it to buy drugs online

It's not as easy to get rid of but it's "mine" and I can use it to buy drugs online

Lmaoooo there you go

I’ll have to check it out. I reaaally want to leave robinhood but just there cos of convenience. Having that kind of flexibility is crucial for crypto
interesting remarks from the known universe's 3rd richest person: https://www.dw.com/en/warren-buffett-criticizes-trading-app-robinhood-at-annual-meeting/a-57400954

Buffett has been expressing his displeasure with Robinhood, et. al since 2020. He is brilliant but I take his advice with a grain of salt. I consider myself to have high self-control and don’t really squander money on those apps. Sure, they’re fun and interactive, but I don’t necessarily see that as a bad thing. Competent people know they’re spending real money

Crypto, I use Robinhood (for now). Also free.

Hi. So what can $500 get you on these wild days where bitcoin swings up 5 thousand and down 16 thousand? I can't put in a certain minimum, well I can using the Grayscale instrument but the cash futures need a margin of 120 thousand and it's just too risky.

30 seconds after the Challenger blew up he's on the phone selling NASA stock short. Mr. Nice Guy!

Obligatory statement: I’m not an expert so take this with a grain of salt

I don’t mess with BTC for the same reasons, I just consider the train already left for that one.

Have you looked into ETH? I’ve been very pleased with it and I never even bought it at full price:

Very nice return!

oh, thaaanks! it’s fun just watching it go up and up

When do you think you'll sell?

It’s not anything I’m scared to lose, so probably the long haul. I’d love it to reach BTC levels lol. What about you?

I got out of Ethereum way too early. When it dipped last month I kept making a note to buy but never did. I don't think it's too late though; ETH is its own thing, way more viable as a currency and has a massive platform behind it. It also isn't private at all so the government is more likely to get behind it, which inflates it. I'm sure you know all this

Monero is the flagship coin as far as truly private crypto and it's up 3x from when I bought - but I'm hanging onto it.

Monero is the flagship coin as far as truly private crypto and it's up 3x from when I bought - but I'm hanging onto it.

Dayum, see I’ve never even heard of it?? But adding that to my research list. This year is gonna be the year of the cryptos

*Crypto crashes tomorrow morning*

Gotta love it!

Up 73%!! You should be my portfolio manager

I'm cumming irl.

I can’t take full credit, I took a lot of advice from FA friends, hubby, and Reddit. lol

Whatever, those are crazy good returns. How long have you been into this?

I'm cumming irl.

Literally January 1, 2021 I made my first investment ~ didn’t even know what an ETF was in 2020. But before then, I spent all of my Christmas/New Years break trying to research as much as I can before jumping in.

trade this: 🖕

Smell it first 💦💦💦

Harold,the singing angel harks.

You idiots will be crying when crypto all crashes 😂

They are all ready going to make crypto illegal in China ,the Chinese gov wants there own electronic currency , people are going to be burned sooner or later by this.