Trekkers Only! : The Top 3 Most Beautiful "STAR TREK" Female Characters out of All of Them

The Top 3 Most Beautiful "STAR TREK" Female Characters out of All of Them

Out of All of the Female Characters who have been in "STAR TREK" overall, I think that these 3 Characters below are the Top 3 Sexiest, Hottest, and definitely Most Beautiful.

1. Seven of Nine (VOYAGER, PICARD)

2. T'Pol (ENTERPRISE)

3. Jadzia Dax (DEEP SPACE NINE)

Re: The Top 3 Most Beautiful "STAR TREK" Female Characters out of All of Them

tough to say from all the choices. let me ponder it for a while.

bitches be witches.

LOL, okay then

I found 7 of 9 and the Vulcan so annoying, because they were supposed to be sexy, annoying and stopped watching both shows.

Years later I watched them on Netflix.

7 is supposed to be part Borg and usually they look like rottening corpses, but of course she looks healthy and sexy with huge breasts.

The Vulcan is supposed to be pure Vulcan, not mixed, and yet every five minutes she wants to shower with some dude. She more sexual than a human. Vulcans only get mildly interested in sex every seven years and even then it's because they have to vs want to.

They are both terrible characters that are supposed to appeal to I guess teen boys. Meanwhile, they could have had normal humans or aliens that make sense but they chose two types of characters that are not supposed to be sexy, to be sexy.

I found it so annoying.