Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Poll: Can you be half Jew?

Re: Can you be half Jew?

However there are groups of people who call themselves Jewish and have inbred for centuries within the group and share a common culture and genetic traits.

They are ethnically "Jewish". Ashkenazi and Sephardic are examples of such ethnic groups which we usually call "Jewish".

So one can be ethnically "Jewish" and be an atheist.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

The Amish are super inbred and worth reading about if you like that kind of thing. However, they aren't a race and no one thinks so.

People talk about being "Catholic" a lot and so that's like an ethnic group in a way.

If people want to focus on my raised in a cult, that's cool with me because it's true.

But, no one is "half catholic" or anything like that.

Jews are racists and promote themselves as special race with a real religion, etc and not one else does that. I find it disgusting.

I don't mean "inbred" in a pejorative sense. I mean "inbred" like Greeks, Italians, Irish or any group which usually marry and interbreed within that ethnicity.

And of course Jews are not a race. All the Jews I know are quite white, some of them more lily white than my Greek ass. Lol. That's why I say "ethnicity".

So the Hebrews may have begun as a specific tribe of Canaanites thousands of years ago with a tribal religion, and over history Jews have evolved into a people with a peculiar genotype, distinct from their neighbors.

And many have left the religion, but still live and interact and interbreed with other "Jews" who eschew the religion. They're still Jewish in that sense. Karl Marx was Jewish, was he not? Woody Allen is an atheist Jew, is he not?

And I too have a problem with this supremacist notion of a "chosen people" with a mandate from god. Frankly, Jews are like white Aryan supremacists in that regard.

Administrator
I GameBoy

A country isn't "inbred" because usually there's enough genetic diversity to keep the people healthy.

For instance there aren't "Greek" or "French" genetic conditions. However, there are tons of Amish and Jewish genetic conditions. They are caused by bigotry as these people view outsiders are inferior.

That ends up defeating them via disease, weird looks, and so on.

Meanwhile, there isn't a Jewish type genetically. There's Russian jews, German Jews, Spansh Jews, Arab Jews, and Black Jews.

The German jews called Spanish, Arab, and Black Jews "Schwartz" meaning blacks, and they have been second class for centuries.

It's massive bullshit and propaganda from a cult. I can't stand any of it and wish humanity would debunk and reject these people already.

And these genetic conditions illustrate that Jews are not only a religion. There are no Catholic or Buddhist genetic conditions. The term "Catholic genetics" is almost an oxymoron.

Russian and German Jews are primarily Ashkenazi. Spanish and Arab Jews are primarily Sephardic. The black Jews of Ethiopia are Falasha. So they are ethnically distinct genetic groups not defined by religion, but called "Jews".

Administrator
I GameBoy

Do you speak a main language other than English?

What you wrote does not make sense.

Whatever on that.

Let me ask you a serious question? Were your parents Jewish? You seem to have some animosity against the Jewish religion.

What did you think of the movie "The Believer"?

Administrator
I GameBoy

I was not raised by religious people.

In addition, I have studied all to the main religions, mostly for work. If you read judaism and Islam, they are very negative and obviously hate groups.

So, I'm like someone from American thinking about say, Aztec religion.

They used to think it was a great idea to do human sacrifices to help crops and whatnot.

How does that sound to you?

In Judaism and Islam there's commands to lie, cheat, steal, kill, rape, enslave, and undermine the culture of "the infidel" and so I look at that no differently than Aztec religion or any other unnecessary and bizarre human practice.

I'm sure you feel the same way about such things that you know about.

For instance, what do you think about Communist Chinese sterilizing and emprisoning Muslims? In communism is says religions are an evil hustle to manipulate people.

Are the Chinese right or wrong?

Sorry if I was wrong. But this statement made me think you might have been raised Jewish and thus have animosity against the religion:
If people want to focus on my raised in a cult, that's cool with me because it's true.
Jewish, Catholic, ? what's your ancestors' religion?
So, I'm like someone from American thinking about say, Aztec religion.

They used to think it was a great idea to do human sacrifices to help crops and whatnot.

How does that sound to you?

I think the Aztecs were bloodthirtsy barbarians who oppressed their own people and I'm happy the Spanish destroyed their empire.
In Judaism and Islam there's commands to lie, cheat, steal, kill, rape, enslave, and undermine the culture of "the infidel" and so I look at that no differently than Aztec religion or any other unnecessary and bizarre human practice.

Yes, but Judaism rose above that and Judaism has become one of the most enlightened and progressive religions on earth. Yet Israeli Jews advocate killing Palestinian children. They're still light years from the Aztecs though.
For instance, what do you think about Communist Chinese sterilizing and emprisoning Muslims? In communism is says religions are an evil hustle to manipulate people.

Are the Chinese right or wrong?
I condemn the imprisonment and torture of Uighur Muslims by the Chinese Communists.

But your example shows that both the religious and atheists can do evil. It's a human problem, not a religious one.

But you can't fault Karl Marx either. Chinese Communists do not practice true Marxism.

Administrator
I GameBoy

But your example shows that both the religious and atheists can do evil. It's a human problem, not a religious one.

That's a weirdly brainless statement.

What do you think "religion" is?

It's a man made political system based on lies and creates bigotry.

If you don't approve to Communists trying to eliminate religious groups, which is a benevolent public service in their view, then how can you approve of jews with holy duties involving lying, cheat, stealing, raping, and slavery? How can you tolerate being called an infidel or you woman seen as a trash "shiksa" because that makes no sense.

It is religion's fault because religion is an institution made up by people and it is always negative. There is no positive religion on Earth.

You said you were raised in a cult. What cult?

Both religious and political systems do harm.

But I'd put the benefits of Judaism to the world over Chinese Communism any day.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Stay off drugs or get some, whatever works.

Your argument is illogical and inconsistent because your real motive is an anti-Semitic one against the Jews.

I looked in your history and found you making excuses for Hitler:
The media makes it sound like Hitler was a cartoon or crazy but he was a normal German exposed to his culture.

I was watching a video made by a Rabbi and he predicted a second holocaust will come because jews are doing the same things today as they were then.

Meanwhile, most people don't think the jews were doing anything and that Hitler was a nut who didn't like some "harmless" religion. That's a recipe for history repeating itself.

https://filmboards.com/board/t/why-all-the-hate%3F-3262462/
I'm against Israeli policy, but your hatred for the Jews is based on irrational motives, not logic.

Administrator
I GameBoy

You can't make an argument back because you aren't smart enough and avoided many of my questions because you're intellectually dishonest, and you know it.

In addition, there's no such thing as "Antisemitic" because there's no "Antihinduic" "Antibaptistic" or "Antibuddhistic" as you can call them myths or say whatever you like about them. The "antisemitic" term is used by a cult to fend off analysis.

In addition, your comments about Hitler are typical of an intellectual inferior.

You can't understand the difference between an analysis and an "excuse" whatever that is supposed to mean. You have a habit of using words you don't think about or understand, it seems.

If you don't figure out history, it will repeat itself, because of people like you.

Uhuh.
most people don't think the jews were doing anything and that Hitler was a nut
Then "most people" are right.

Was Hitler and the Nazi Party responsible for the Holocaust? Or were the Jews "doing something"?

Administrator
I GameBoy

✡️ ¿Can you be half Jew?

… there's no such thing as "Antisemitic" because …
… it's only applied to Jews and Arabs are also Semites or as derived, descendants of Shem, Noah's son.

[center] [hr] [poll closed multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]  

People talk about being "Catholic" a lot and so that's like an ethnic group in a way.

That kind of sounds like you were raised Catholic, and that you now regard it as a cult. Is that the case?
But, no one is "half catholic" or anything like that.
Lots of people are the products of mixed marriages, where one parent is Catholic and the other something else. Bill Maher is an example of one such. It's something of a balancing act, and frequently they find they must choose one culture vs another.
Jews are racists and promote themselves as special race with a real religion, etc and not one else does that. I find it disgusting…

I have studied all to the main religions, mostly for work. If you read judaism and Islam, they are very negative and obviously hate groups…

In Judaism and Islam there's commands to lie, cheat, steal, kill, rape, enslave, and undermine the culture of "the infidel"…
You seem to have an odd sort of blind spot when it comes to Christianity, specifically Catholicism, of which very much the same criticisms can be made.

§« The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters. »§

Dude,I already said I was raised in a home that was not religious.

It's foolish to draw conclusions about someone you don't know and instead, you should just ask. It's silly to jump to conclusions and assume motives, then be totally wrong.

Are kids with a Democrat and a Republican in a "mixed marriage" because they aren't.

You assumptions and old time conclusions are also, frankly, dumb. Religions are man made philosophies that SOME people delusionally believe in or were indoctrinated into by sinister parents. That's all the are.

Most people on Earth don't believe in Jewish myths. If you do, there's something wrong with your brain. There's billions who don't even know much about these believe system because they aren't real or relevant.

Christianity is a version of Judaism and so that means Catholics are a type of Jew mixed with Italian mythological ideas.

What is my blindspot?

instead, you should just ask.
I did. You're spending more time addressing what you think are my assumptions than answering what you were asked. It comes across as a form of evasion.

So, what did you mean when you said you'd been raised in a cult? To wit:
Moving on…
Are kids with a Democrat and a Republican in a "mixed marriage" because they aren't.
'Democrats and Republicans' is a poor comparison with 'Jews and Catholics'. Jews and Catholics can be about as different as it's possible to be, from a cultural and ethnic standpoint.
Most people on Earth don't believe in Jewish myths.
Taken together, the Abrahamic religions (sharing a common set of mythical characters - Adam & Eve, Noah, Abraham, the Prophets, etc) comprise the largest religious block on Earth, numbering some 3.7 billion.

None of this speaks to whether the beliefs are correct.
There's billions who don't even know much about these believe system because they aren't real or relevant.
More because they have different sets of beliefs standing in place of them, generally speaking.

In your replies, you seem defensive about this. No worries - I am not religious.
Christianity is a version of Judaism…
Is it? One would think they would get along better if that were the case.
and so that means Catholics are a type of Jew mixed with Italian mythological ideas.
"Italian mythological ideas," hmmm. Do you have an example of what you mean by these?
What is my blindspot?
I'm pretty plain-spoken; I quoted which statements of yours which I thought to be at issue, and asked you about them. As expressed in your posts, you seem to think that Judaism and Islam have negative, exclusivist features which no others - Christianity, specifically - share.

I'd like to circle back for a moment to this claim:
I have studied all to the main religions, mostly for work.
What field of work would that be? And what sources on religions did you study?

The reason I ask is that information about specific religions generally comes in two types: that which is published by a given religion about itself, and that which is published about a religion by its opposition, as a polemical attack. Both have their limitations, and one needs to be aware of what those limitations are.

What were your study materials?

§« The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters. »§

50%. Full non-Europeans like to ask that of people of mixed race who have problems of their own with Europeans.

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish, Amish
5'2"-5'4"
Blog

Dazed did it better

She's not even trying anymore

Hey dude…get your own signature Dane you piece of shit.

Right? She's fixin' to get replaced

Yes, if you are counting out of your total ethnic percentage. It depends on how you look at it. We just need to know what race it is.

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish, Amish
5'2"-5'4"
Blog

at the moment
i am making schmaltz

that probably makes me
about three or four per mille jewish

I crushed the pathetic loser troll Cuck_Venom and rebuilt him as my toilet