Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Are people on welfare the smart ones?

Are people on welfare the smart ones?

They get to do whatever with their time. Us wage slaves are the suckers funding their lives.

Re: Are people on welfare the smart ones?

Trust me that’s how I feel ,especially with Canada ‘s overly generous system, it truly promotes abuse of it.

Harold,the singing angel harks.

It sucks being a high earner sometimes, doesn't it? All our time and energy put towards taking baths in giant piles of money

oh no! 😭😁

suck it.

So true ,so true.

Yes you should be jealous of some losers laying around their non air conditioned trailer watching basic cable, drinking rotgut, eating Banquet pot pies and being miserable because they don't have shit to do or anywhere to go or anyway to get there because that's about all $800 a month in welfare money amounts to in regards to "whatever with their time."

As a special treat they may occasionally take advantage of Amazons unlimited free return policy to temporarily own some trinket which they will have to return after 3 days because they can't afford it.

see: Itty.

Keep on smiling!

dude, don't shit urself. u are on welfare urself. 😂

suck it.

Get real. I would be absolutely shocked if any person on this site made more money than I do.

Keep on smiling!

😂 uh huh. doing what? selling crack?

suck it.

He's a cheap hustler. He sucks off little boys, and gets $1 for each one he blows.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼 (The Cat just got even weirder. See The Mandela Effect.) 😸

i see i see. it's a desert out there.

suck it.

So much for you having all my accounts on block. Again proving you do nothing but lie, catfish.

Keep on smiling!

u are not even denying it. 😂

anyways, i don't hold grudges for very long, unlike Orson or FFS (), and would take off people after a while. right now, not a single soul is on my block list and u are entertaining enough when u are not going completely bonkers

suck it.

That's a fair point. Being able to do things requires money. The right solution is obviously to own a business and have passive income rather than give all your time so some company that doesn't give a shit about you.

As a special treat they may occasionally take advantage of Amazons unlimited free return policy to temporarily own some trinket which they will have to return after 3 days because they can't afford it.

Lmao, genius

I read on a different website a couple years ago about some people who were bitching because Amazon finally cut them off after accumulating like 147 returns on 160 purchases so Amazon is fucking stupid allowing that kind of abuse to happen. Christina posts about doing that quite frequently.

Keep on smiling!

Christina posts about doing that quite frequently.
👍 Heheh.

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish - 5'2"-5'4"
Blog

You know they have a special place in hell for people who make too many returns to Amazon and ruin it for everyone else, right?

Keep on smiling!

No you aren't letting Amazon get away with that!!

Amazon sells bullshit mostly. You never know what you're getting. So when it gets delivered to you, and you don't like it, they need to give a refund.

Itty may show up at 3 in the morning to harrass Klam, either its him or Shredder.

What is his problem with me? I've barely interacted with him!

The guy is mentally ill and suffers from cirrhosis of the liver,he can't get out of his 25 dollar computer chair,unless it's to hit the $10 all you can eat buffet.

$10 buffets inspire amazing things!

Or someone pretending to be Itty because they are shady that way.

Whatever that means.

Keep on smiling!

Definitely considering that possibility, the one last night was too contrived. Just have no clue who it is.

He kept going on about shit from 7 years ago.

It seems like everyone does! We're all stuck in 2014-2015…

We should be so lucky.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)
Murdered by a Teutonic catfish

Link? I can tell you who it is.

Keep on smiling!

Catbug says it's definitely ITTY bc of certain things he mentioned in his rants on u and she knows him probably better than anyone else.

suck it.

That is most definitely not Itty and quite possibly the worst Itty impersonation I have ever seen.

At first I thought it looked like an Orson sock, but he does better job than that and funnier too.

Looks like Shredder imo but may be someone else.

The return of Lameo aka Timmy? He has posted on this site before.

Keep on smiling!

it's not Timmy u retarded sock detective. and it wouldnt even be a return. i've been talking to Timmy for months.

suck it.

WHAT

lol he's cool, a bit shy maybe but super sweet. 🙂

suck it.

Have Shredder and Itty interacted? I definitely saw nods to TWD/Shredder stuff but the obsession with Russians and threats of violence were not Shreddery. Maybe it's the same person who impersonated Shredder a few months back.

Maybe it's the same person who impersonated Shredder a few months back.
u mean the creep who would talk to Monica accusing her of being u? that was so weird…

suck it.

I have no idea. The writing style is not Itty's, though. Itty does go into random tangents about you for some reason, probably assuming some socks were yours, but it just doesn't look like the way Itty writes and there seems to be no real passion behind it. It's clearly an impersonation.

Keep on smiling!

This is what I've told her too. It's not ITTY.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)

If someone gave me good odds on it being Shitter I would take it.

Keep on smiling!

Shooter? It can't be. He outs himself in the first line he writes.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)

let's have a bet then.

i say it's iTTY with Catbug's expertise backing me up and u say it's… Shitter (lol), yes? is that ur final word? lmao

whoever wins may decide which sock account the loser has to discard, if it ever comes out. i already know i'm right so,… and i'm gonna pick ur super vapid Afroman sock to face death. this is by far ur worst creation yet, it has to cease.

suck it.

Lmao

Whoever it is, they're boring as fuck.

lol i know. he/it seemed pumped too, euphoric and a bit bold while sounding completely unhinged. drunks who just chugged 8-10 shots of vodka in a row are often like this for like an 1h before GABA's sleep enhancing effects kick in and this one was gone pretty quick.

suck it.

It was Itty. You agree with me that Catbug knows him well enough to see it's him.

i do!

suck it.

lol as if u have any reliability in figuring people out. u thought for 5 years i was ur suicidal psycho ex

suck it.

Would you please put me back on ignore? Psycho catfish.

Keep on smiling!

most certainly not, no!

suck it.

Why do you think that Sophie is Honey?

Alba gu bràth

Get lost, tranny.

Keep on smiling!