Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Easter is Pagan…

Easter is Pagan…

When are they ever going to accept that?

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

Re: Easter is Pagan…

I know right! It is the distorted Christian mindset of wanting to promote and propagate its own beliefs onto the pleb herd in an attempt to move it out of what Easter originally represented and into something they could manipulate and hopefully convert others in the process. It means nothing to those not into Christianity or even paganism and just an excuse to give out public holidays as a reward for some, and not others depending on industry of employment.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Yea, They try to own it like everything else without giving it's proper dues and respect and claim it's god all mighty without acknowledging it's antiqueness, power, and reverence all the while hammering away at only one God and shaming all other gods and getting away with it without giving due diligence to it's proper ancestor and originator trying to recruit more brain dead followers, sheep. I dont mind they have their own shit but respect everybody's elses!

The Christians have manipulated most of the Pagan holidays and swapped them over and adopted them (ie: stole them). They altered some of the dates by a few days, changed the names slightly.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Shows how corrupt the controlling mechanisms behind Christianity really are.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish, Amish
5'2"-5'4"
Blog

Yes. It's about fertility hence the rabbits.

Labor day is not about the worker. It's about the 9 months from the start of the year for birth to happen.

Christmas is really nimrod birthday

April fools fall for the may-trix

30 seconds after the Challenger blew up he's on the phone selling NASA stock short. Mr. Nice Guy!

I didnt know nimrod but he's christian isnt he?

I didnt know nimrod but he's christian isnt he?
Nimrod is an obscure character mentioned in the Book of Genesis, in the 'Table of Nations' (Genesis 10, vv. 8-12).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod

The statement by Bill Gatekeeper, "Christmas is really nimrod birthday," reveals that he subscribes to a Protestant fundamentalist theory, articulated in the 19th century by one Alexander Hislop, that Catholicism is really the religion of Babylon (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Hislop).

These beliefs have been kept alive since then by various nativist groups tending towards anti-Catholicism, including the Ku Klux Klan, the John Birch Society, etc, as well as finding a home among adherents of various Protestant fundamentalist sects (Churches of Christ, Southern Baptists, Pentecostals, Assemblies, Worldwide Church of God [Armstrong], and Seventh-Day Adventists, among others). Dissemination of the theory received a boost during the 1970s and since then, through the illustrated tracts and comics printed by Chick Publications (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Chick); Chick distributed copies of Hislop's The Two Babylons, as well as Ralph Woodrow's Babylon Mystery Religion, Ancient and Modern (https://www.amazon.com/Babylon-Mystery-Religion-Ancient-Modern/dp/091693800X).

Very little of this has any basis in fact, particularly as regards Nimrod; it's comparable to a form of QAnon conspiracy theory, having its origins in the 19th century.

§« The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters. »§

yea he is not very popular. I had already looked up the wiki and found no information on the christmas birthday and if it is on the christmas birthday he might be giving the credit to the christians who I think didnt invent Christmas.

Now it makes sense that protestants are against catholics since it has always been pretty open their hate towards them but it didnt think it was also biblical. I think it is evident that catholics are pretty corrupt but also pretty useful.

What Bitch

I fucked your bitch troll!

Yolo Bitch

😂
u aint from mia, you from da dumps.

Slytherin Bitch

smh
this must b a little troll who gets rejected by ugly nerds.

I'm A Little Bitch Bitch

fk pic hoe

I'm Confused Bitch

fake pic bitch

That's The Real Me, Love Me Or Leave Me Bitch

send a snap or lies.