Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Poll: Do you work more or less when you’re working at home?

Do you work more or less when you’re working at home?

more
0% 0 votes
Less
0% 0 votes

The net amount of time I spend is less unless there’s some sort of “event” like a deal. I have far greater flexibility with respect to how I spend my time, when I start, etc

This double edged sword cuts both ways. I’m far more likely to put in time on weekends and later at night or very early in the AM.

If you don’t have a job-job, do you have more things to do around the house? Parenting is a job. Posting on filmboards is not. Sorry Miley and azn :(

I'm cumming irl.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Do you work more or less when you’re working at home?

I'm a part-time cook so obviously I can't work from home. I have, however caught up on training, paperwork and other admin type stuff that I don't often have the time to complete.

I like the flexibility of working when I want. I think overall I've probably put in less hours at home.

“I didn't know you could read”

Vlad would be that type of boss you hate like in that movie Horrible Bosses.

ber since February 1, 2021
Okay what's up with your controlling black ass??? Huh?? You can't outsmart and out wit the white man so you oppress women instead?

It's not our fault. Live with reality. Okay? You are not the greatest. You're actually annoying the fuck out of me now.

Free Donnas post!

I apologise for being that hateful. I don't know why I can no longer tolerate men anymore. I just do not respect men anymore. Not whatsoever.

I don't care that you snitched on me. I think you're disgusting rat bastard man. Don't even cry to BLM either.

It’s okay! We all have our rough days and today’s is vlads! He will fight through this and become a better man from it!

It is?

I put the mad bitch on ignore. Thanks for warning me.

I'm cumming irl.

I work the same but I am more productive and more enthused working from home.

Groovy

I'm a wedding event planner and designer and work most of what I am doing during the day is going back and forth emailing/talking on phone with brides & grooms. Sometimes I am corresponding alot and then there is other days there are hardly any contacts. I think I had more new inquiries yesterday for some odd reason than I had in the whole year since this pandemic took place.