Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Is it rude to not friend an ex-boss on Facebook who helped you get another j

She basically got the whole office thinking I was a man-child who never got laid, and lives with his mother and can never move out and is retarded.

Keep on smiling PE, your luck is bound to turn for the better at least it can't possibly get worse!

Keep on smiling!

Re: Is it rude to not friend an ex-boss on Facebook who helped you get another j

Can you still add somebody but then block all your pics and content? You used to be able to do that.

I don't think you're obligated to look her up. It's not like you're not accepting her friend request

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Fuck, no. There's no way I'd add my ex heifer of a unit manager or any of my ex collegues. I think if I used fb at the time of working with them, I probably would have, but now? Nope. Not a chance.

I'm waiting to use the fat cunt for a reference for a new job then I'm reviewing my old job on indeed, and it's not gonna be pretty. Lmao.

Lmao ๐Ÿ™„

Ugh.she was such a fucking heartless bitch. There was one lady on her deathbed, and she made staff get her up and dressed just so she could phone her son and tell him she is doing good. Fucking ugh. Well, she must have felt like the biggest fucking idiot ever when said woman died a week later. "I don't force them to do anything. This isn't an institution." No, you just boss the staff around forcing them to do shit instead, don't you, Fiona?

And then another time, a mcmillan nurse came and was talking to her about another resident. She (the ogre) was saying how the resident wasn't even in pain. Um, bitch, this woman has been in AGONY. Limping along! So I said that she is in agony constantly. Offt, if looks could kill! hahahahahaha fuck you fat bitch. What you hiding tho? What do you have to loose telling the nurse this poor woman is in pain? Sketchy af. Oh, that's right, it's all about MONEY.

Don't ever dump your loved ones at a dementia unit. They really don't give a fuck. It's all about numbers and profits.

Lmao ๐Ÿ™„

And don't even get me started on the meals!!

Lmao ๐Ÿ™„
โ–ฒ Top