The Soapbox : Give your opinions of these posters…

Re: Give your opinions of these posters…

Lilith:intelligent, elegantly hip, kind

Soulvenom: good at getting responses

Crystalraindrops: funny, meticulous, has a grade a butt

Sophie: equally sweet and feisty, one of the best overall posters

Croft: passionate

Vlad: how to describe a rainbow? You can't. Abercrombie

Solid gold: friendly, handsome otter

Donna: smart and funny, more so than people usually give her credit for

Hungry: dedicated

For reals: humble, secretive, one of the best trolls and possibly singlehandedly responsible for getting imbd boards shut down. And hot. Also crazy but in a good way. Mostly lol

Mechanic: kind hearted, funny, a quality poster and friend

Azn: never backs down from a fight, even if no one is trying to fight her

Durrrrr

Donna: smart and funny, more so than people usually give her credit for

It’s a shame that she’s insane.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

You call Donna smart and funny in the same thread she insulted Lilith. You know Lilith,the same person Donna has been stalking and harassing for years saying the most vilest things to and is still doing……..

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈• "She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow."•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

And lilith has gone after donna too. What does that have to do with me, anna?

You mean when Donna piles on and piles on and she finally makes a comment? That is not going after someone. Me yes cause I am not as restrained and classy as Lilith. If you think going after someone for years is sweet and funny than there is nothing more to say.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈• "She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow."•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Donna is completely irrational at this point, and that cunt is completely off her rocker. She appears to be losing her sense of self.

You mean when Donna piles on and piles on and she finally makes a comment? That is not going after someone. Me yes cause I am not as restrained and classy as Lilith. If you think going after someone for years is sweet and funny than there is nothing more to say.

Lilith started it. She did. She came here trolling me so she deserves it. I don't care what Patrick says in her defense. Patrick is everyone's lap dog anyway. It amazes me how many times Patrick tolls over onto his back for you guys. Sometimes I've seen Patrick try playing fetch. He's bad at it but he still tries.

You're everyone's lap dog too. Like how on earth did they get you to show off your saggy tit is beyond my comprehension. I thought you were better than that.

Keep rewriting history 🙄

Keep rewriting history
That's what we say to you.
History began way before your saggy tit arrived here from moviechat. We all were here before you were. And Lilith did that shit before you arrived.

Sure.

You are so fucking stupid. You're the type of stupid bitch that keeps repeating the same lie in your head thinking it's fact.

You are so fucking stupid.

Your insults remain very predictable.

I am not doing this all day with you. I'd rather look at the ground for hours rather than talk to you for hours.

You're the most boring bitch on filmboards. Okay?

I may be stupid but my heart more than makes up for it. Can you say the same? You started it by attacking people as usual. I have yet to see the "sweet and funny" in you. Trust me I am the one who has better things to do and better people to do it with 😁 No one here will ever forget the cruel vile things you have done to people as you continue to try to rewrite history. You are a liar and untrustworthy.

Donna doesn’t even know what love feels like since she doesn’t have a heart.

👍

History says otherwise.

Lol i think lilith and i are mature enough to have friends that don't get along with each other. I wish you luck

Ignore the argumentative little cunt. She has a habit of attacking the beautiful women on this board.

My password is password

Okay when have I ever stalked Lilith? I was on filmboards at least 2 years before Lilith arrived. Yeah I made call-out threads but I've not ever consistently followed her on filmboards nor do I have any idea where she is.

In fact, I've communicated more with other members of filmboards than I have with Lilith. Lilith is the one jumping on bandwagons following me. Gameboy invited Lilith to filmboards. Erica was the one telling me that Lilith was a lesbian. I had no idea prior to that.
If nimda wants to get famous, he needs to do that shit on his own and not be exciting us. And if he's gonna be exploiting us, then we should have the right to tell him to fuck off.

Damn girl, there you go again with your Oliver fucking Twist routine!!! Begging all these whiteys for there acceptance.

You make me fucking sick! I got me a good mind to pull out my 9 and smoke your sorry ass.

300lb and beautiful

Xdirty troutX trying to shoot with her 9. Even if she wasn't fat enough to generate her own gravity and pull the bullets back towards her the dumb cunt wouldn't hit anything anyways holding that thing sideways like some gangbanger.

I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. Mattis

STFU Humpty Dumpty lookin dick sucking choir boy 🤬!!!

300lb and beautiful

Azn: never backs down from a fight, even if no one is trying to fight her

Not true, Bee. I get stalked, harassed and ganged up on a lot. So of course I fight back, but I rarely fight people unprovoked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

I meant it as a compliment

Picking a fight over a comment made a year ago about how you pick fights is hardly the way to go about disproving that you're a fighter

Brilliant

My password is password

Don't touch us, Bee. We're disgusting.

My password is password

Why are you so fixated on attacking me.? Why is this so important to you.?? Stay out of my conversations with people.!

Huh?

You attacked me.

That's a troll, Bee.

My password is password

After you attacked me:

by /.
» 14 minutes ago(May 15, 2022 10:45 PM)
| Send PM | Reply |
Member since April 2, 2019
Brilliant
My password is password

Stay out of my conversations, and mind your own business, you obsessed stalker.!

Her post was good. Where did I attack you?

My password is password

You're encouraging her to attack me, that's an attack on me. Stay out of my conversations, and mind your own business, you obsessed stalker.

I'm confused. Her post was an attack on you?

I didn't mean to butt in. But I liked her post, that's all. Sorry to bother you. I hope the rest of your day is nice.

My password is password

You are not trying to be 'nice', /. You're a troll posting from a shared sock account. You're trying to get her to attack me, because you have NO LIFE. You're a fixated animal.

Why are you so mad though?

My password is password

You're the one who's attacking me. You're the one who's mad.

Ok well whatever it was I did to anger you I'm truly very sorry and I guess I will just kill myself now. Bye I guess. Have a good life. Mine is over because I'm ending it.

My password is password

You're the one who's attacking me. You're the one who's angry. You don't want me to have a 'good life'. You want me to have a bad life, that's why you spend every day on here stalking and harassing me, like a crazy fixated animal. Get a life.!

leave me alone!

My password is password

LEAVE ME ALONE!

My password is password

You started attacking ME.! You crazy fixated animal.

You are right. I don't want you to have a good life. I want you to have a great life. I want you to be the best version of yourself for the rest of your days. Akuna matata, azn.

My password is password

No, you don't want me to have a 'great life'. You're obsessed with stalking and harassing me. Go away, you crazy fixated animal.