Classic Film : "Good Morning" - Singin' in the Rain

"Good Morning" - Singin' in the Rain

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Re: "Good Morning" - Singin' in the Rain

I remember that!

"Good… mornin', good mornin', good mornin'!
Good mornin', good mornin' to you!"

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish - 5'2"-5'4"
Blog

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Finnish

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish - 5'2"-5'4"
Blog

German

Wow, you like that?

Blog

It's one of the many classic musicals that I like. πŸ™‚

I meant do you like German things?

Blog

I like Germanic-speaking countries in general. Germany would be included among them.

Hey, ain't you from New Orleans? I haven't made a thread on it here, but I'm moving back to a group home, in Metairie. I'm already signed up for classes at Delgado. I'm doing the Music Performance program, which is a concentration in the AA.

Blog

I was born and raised in Texas, but my parents are from Louisiana and I have family in New Orleans. I lived in Louisiana for a couple of years too when I was in high school.

I haven't made a thread on it here, but I'm moving back to a group home, in Metairie. I'm already signed up for classes at Delgado.

Good luck with your classes! When are you moving back to NOLA?

Cool!

At the end of April my aunt said, but I was hoping for the beginning of May so I have more SSI money, as I didn't even get a stimulus check.. Classes start the beginning of June. I've been to this community college before, in high school, and got a 4.0.

I lived in Slidell, across the lake from New Orleans, age 12-17 and then college in New Orleans. My family moved for my dad's job during Hurricane Katrina in 2005. Otherwise, I'm from Southeastern and Northeastern Florida. I was with my parents in Orlando 2005/2006-present.

Yea, I had to spend some money on things for the group home etc. and want to make sure I have money on the plane and so hopefully after my next SSI money the beginning of May.

I like New Orleans a lot, but my dad's family is from Pennsylvania and New York state, mostly ancestors from Pennsylvania. My mom was Chinese-Indonesian. So, I like it in New Orleans, always lived in the South except for 2-3 months of college, in Cleveland, Ohio, on the Great Lakes, in a nice suburb of it. I actually have some family there probably on the Barrett side who don't talk to me, but one does now in Pennsylvania by NYC.

I'm not sure which classes I'm allowed to take, yet, though, either Science for a requirement or maybe Music Appreciation for fun if FAFSA covers it, not sure.

Blog
β–² Top