Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Fertility Goddess is a myth

Fertility Goddess is a myth

So much a mythology. I can't even believe human beings still put their faith in such crockery.

Re: Fertility Goddess is a myth

No it isn't. Look at Spring burgeoning all around you, woman.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

😁
Aphrodite is the ancient Greek goddess of sexual love and beauty, identified with Venus by the Romans. She was known primarily as a goddess of love and fertility and occasionally presided over marriage.
😁

❤️️ "True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.” ❤️️

Usually at the beginning of Spring I go out looking for Pan.

Administrator
I GameBoy

lol 😛

❤️️ "True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.” ❤️️

It is a myth. Stop believing in crockery.

I have faith in this crockery.

I bought myself a new dinnerware set recently. I didn't even have it a week before my son broke a plate lol. He gets to use the old stuff now lmao.

Lmao 🙄

It's beautiful, something I might buy for my mom or sister. But for a gay couple of guys it would look swish.

I'd go solid colors or for design, minimalist or futurist:

Administrator
I GameBoy

That stuff looks boring now.

Or the problem might be that you just use it too much because you eat too much.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Well I would never buy that in the first place to eat off of. I would buy something else prettier and more feminine.

Then it's not boring, it's just not feminine. That's why I like it.

Administrator
I GameBoy

It is boring. It's boring even for a guy.

You'll never know what it's like to be a guy. I actually think most things most people like are boring.

Administrator
I GameBoy

No, I have a pretty good idea what it's like to be a guy. The only thing I'm lacking is the penis and some parts of the male brain.

No, you like feminine frilly things.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Nice but a bit too frivolous for my taste. Any crockery I align too would be something like this:

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

I like that collection👍

I like that collection

I had to beat gameboys 😆

So much a mythology. I can't even believe human beings still put their faith in such crockery.

Well, we could say anything regarding a God or Goddess is a myth due to it being a constructed story/fairytale born of a creative and even abstract imagination. Fertility however would depend on how one perceives it. Being fertile could be considered being healthy, robust and gravid with an essence of life/living. It is ultimately genderless in a holistic/spiritual sense.

Even in nature that is not of mammal design, fertility will thrive in the form of life constantly rejuvenating, be whatever it may.

I just don't want to be pregnant again not do I want to raise another woman's child. I know that sounds selfish but trust me, it really isn't for me at all.

I can't wrap my head around this notion of many that not having children, or wanting to take care of them is being selfish. That is a very limiting and narrow perspective. I have also heard same said about people who don't have animals.

Make the decisions in life that are best for you and not to bolster up someone else's ego or expectations.