The Watercooler : Have you ever had a creepy roommate ?

Have you ever had a creepy roommate ?

?

I'm cumming.

Re: Have you ever had a creepy roommate ?

Do you want a creepy roommate? I am sure Donna is available.

“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”

PE was so creepy ,that he shoved his female roommates dildo up his ass , and then returned it to her room ,only wiping it down but not washing it 😂

That’s vile.

I'm cumming.

That's hilarious

Lmao 🙄

More like crazy ones lol.

if u count my mother as my first roommate ever, it's her. every other roomie i had after her were and are great.

🌿 Have a blessed day in Christ.🌿

What’d she do?

I'm cumming.

she abused and blackmailed me.

Bitch.

I'm cumming.

exactly.

u rang?

Your daughter’s over there.

I'm cumming.

i blocked her. she is such a spoiled brat and daddy's girl

Roommate, no. Neighbour, yes.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

Tell us more…

:) hello…

All right. In Okinawa, we lived next to a family that was a little weird. We tended to avoid them, but we never thought them outright nuts…until my father brought home a toy robot.

Remember these? Robosapiens? They were big back in the mid-2000s, and my Dad picked one up at the PX as a treat for himself. He brought us all out into the backyard to show us how it worked. The woman who lived next door happened to be outside in her own backyard at the time. She looked over to see what the source of our excitement was, and audibly gasped.

"WHY WOULD YOU EXPOSE YOUR CHILDREN TO THAT? THOSE ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD, YOU KNOW."

She kept ranting about it. Eventually, my dad told her (in kinder terms) to fuck off, and she went back inside. Our parents told us then that she was the only adult we never had to obey.

A few months later, her husband (who was also in the Marines, just like my Dad) was forced to leave the base. He was gone for a long time. When you're living overseas, that's especially concerning, considering he likely didn't speak Okinawan and wouldn't realistically be able to live comfortably off-base.

It turns out that his wife, the woman who had warned us about the imminent robopocalypse, had accused him of molesting their children. It wasn't until she revealed that her only evidence was that the Demons in their house spoke to her and told her so that he was allowed to move back on-base and resume his occupation.

I don't know what happened with them after that, as we were in the process of moving to California when her poor husband told my dad what had happened.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

Yes but it is okay, i know how to get rid of a body.

Keep on smiling!