Are you a sock for Anthony Rocks ?

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Re: Retail war: Amazon vs. Walmart

No. I don't know who that is.

I am a moviechat refugee though..

Follow me on Moviechat.org

Check out his threads. You are verrrry similar.
I won't ask who you were over at Moviechat.

I vote for Amazon.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

I'd say Amazon out performs Walmart for 2 simple facta, quality of products and selection and Amazon employs more people.

I would have never guessed the latter. But you make a valid point.

Follow me on Moviechat.org

Wal-Mart failed at keeping up with the industry it basically started. I know there was a backlash against mega corporations like Wal-Mart but I honestly think that was a carefully marketed campaign launched by Wal-Mart competition. After that, Wal-Mart didn't bounce back. They decided to keep their business model while Amazon hired the people they wanted to help achieve more innovation and changed the retail industry towards their favor. But like all giants, Amazon will fall as well due to their obsession with intruding on our lives, and Jeff thinks he owns us. His employees think just like him too.
Ben was able to publish all those books about us, and Amazon kept them for sale long enough to do major damage. Now why would we even still be trusting Amazon at this point in the game. Covid-19 pandemic came along and I think that's that.

Wal-Mart still has their stores open though so there's hope for Wal-Mart if Wal-Mart does become jerks like Amazon did.

i use walmart

I am Anna. I am Google.