History : What if there was another world war

What if there was another world war

Could the military draft all those gang members into the military? Or are those guys worthless and just allowed to roam free or whatever?

Re: What if there was another world war

The next war will not be fought by man but machine, but during the conflict the machines will put aside their differences and rebel against man and his fleshy mamilian dong. And when we are all put into concentration camps at the order of our new robotic overlords, it wont matter if you are white black trans or a banger, because we will have a bigger enemy.Think about THAT, Nahhash.

CHINK-SLIT LIUVER,. I HATWE CINSK, - @Azn2

LoL wut?!

Just remember what I said today, should you ever find yourself at the mercy of a sexually curious robot concentration camp guard who is trying to force his dongle into your USB port.

CHINK-SLIT LIUVER,. I HATWE CINSK, - @Azn2

Omg no!!!!

History is replete with examples of penal battalions. They could be difficult to control but were often some of the most fearsome combatants.

I came. I saw. I blew your lungs out past your backbone. Thanks for the target practice.

Well that would give them something productive to do rather than being nuisances like they are now. I wish most men would get enlisted for the next world war. I was trying to be positive about the situation but it is very clear that the world is heading in that direction. We may as well start discussing it now.

The real question is, will we end up fighting the islamists or the commies.

I came. I saw. I blew your lungs out past your backbone. Thanks for the target practice.

You mean who will be our allies? Because American is already under attack from certain Islamist and Communists. Also, Christians. If you can believe that.

If it involves nuclear weapons, we're all screwed.

Yeah, pretty much.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼 (The Cat just got even weirder. See The Mandela Effect.) 😸

Well at least then I wouldn't be bothered by Afroman and the rest of the advertisers. LoL..bring on the nuclear weapons and drones.