The Watercooler : When are people nice to you?

When are people nice to you?

When I'm quiet.

34/f/US - Chinese-Indonesian, Anglo, German, Dutch, Irish, French - 5'3"
Blog

Re: When are people nice to you?

People are always nice to me. Old people seem to gravitate towards me too. It must be my mary sunshine expression. On the outside I'm like "isn't life wonderful?😁" then when someone approaches me my mind is like "😐 be gone πŸ‘‚πŸ‘Œ"

Lmao πŸ™„

Wow, you seem like a great person!

Different old people behave differently towards me. I don't know why some get in the way and be mean about my race, considering the kind of mixed race person I am.

Blog

In RL? Always. Generally when someone is nice to me, I'm nice to them in return.

Is someone being mean to you?

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

It can be, in RL.

Some people treat me badly sometimes, like relatives, like they act like I'm not good enough or other things. I can't seem to escape it completely, since my dad got sick and died and they're helping me out. I have friends who won't speak to me because of something I did, spamming them advice when I felt lonely and out of my mind, though I apologized when I did it and no answer though.

Blog

I'm sorry to hear that, Christina. In what ways are your family mistreating you?

As for the friends, sometimes it's best to cut ties and move on. In time, you'll meet new people and form new friendships. You've apologized for your actions, so the ball's in their court now and it's out of your hands. The onus is now on them to either accept or reject your apology.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

This was a long time ago 2007. I guess they were reluctant to answer right away or eventually because of it. One blocked me when I shared her picture on Facebook years later, after getting a new account. I don't mind them blocking me and was only concerned about their well-being and had more to add each time I e-mailed, pretty bad, but I felt pretty lonely. I didn't think to post online or get a blog, or else it wouldn't be this way.

Blog
β–² Top