The Watercooler : It's the Vernal Equinox!!!

It's the Vernal Equinox!!!

@Cerridwen @Loki @DerSubjekt @Sophievirus @Lilith

& ALL FILMBOARDERS!!!

Fertility abounds!!!

How are you celebrating the beginning of Spring?

I'm gonna put on a pair of antlers and run around the block naked!!! Just kidding 😝

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Re: It's the Vernal Equinox!!!

Mercy bump

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

I'm going to drink some absinthe.

I wanna say all those things, those dirty things
That would be better unsaid

Not sure they are observing the holiday over at planned parenthood. Although those vultures have started selling the discarded fetuses to medical research labs for huge profits.

So there's that.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Dude, for real? I've always wanted to drink absinthe. It's one of the most banned and forbidden elixirs on earth.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Yes. I obtained some in December!

I recommend this brand, from Prague.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Where do you purchase it?

Patrick, I'd be very interested in hearing if you can separate the effects of the wormwood from the alcohol? The wormwood is alleged to have psychedelic properties.

Administrator
I GameBoy

The company I buy from sells it at 10mg thujone, 35mg thujone, and 100mg thujone.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

100mg for me!!!

Just kidding. I don't drink anymore.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I don't think the stuff available in the US is potent enough to have any real psychedelic effects.

I know I can get the good stuff in Tijuana.

Administrator
I GameBoy

The wormwood!!! The wormwood!!! The wormwood!!! It's gotsta have the wormwood!!!

Administrator
I GameBoy

With wine, candles and Celtic hip hop.

Just kidding

Go on! I dare you.

Loki, post some Celtic Hip-Hop. I'd kill for that.

Maybe @Hepfelder can help us!!!

Administrator
I GameBoy

I listen to a lot of it. Irish for years and more recently Welsh (haven't delved into Scottish hip hop but that's next)

And plenty more. I'm deep into that stuff.

You're amazing, Loki. You never fail to deliver. I'll go through it and reply later.

It will be very interesting to hear some Celts tell it straight. I'd also be curious if there's any pro-Unionist or pro-Nationalist artists.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Thank you. ❤️ Let me know which you liked and I can drop some artist names to check out. The seriously good Irish stuff is all social realism with really good backing music. I included a bit of Irish and Welsh language artists too.

I end up following along aloud when I have it in my headphones. Lol. Learning Irish and Welsh through rap.

Good sampling.

Okay, you may know I'm not a big Hip Hop fan to begin with. And I did notice some of them try to mimic black American accents which is unnecessary.

The artists Culture Vultures are very good. Great experimental instrumental background.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Culture Vultures are Welsh. I'm quite fond of them. My favourites are the Irish. Got at least 4 or 5 that I looooove to pieces. I hear some very thick Dublin accents on a lot of the Irish stuff. Which did you think sounded American? They might do that so people not from Ireland don't get put off by the deep accents. I have a friend in the US who can't get his head around it.

I boinked my husband twice today. Might do it again later.

I'm celebrating by decompressing after our road trip, listening to some of my favourite pagan and Celtic bands, and cooking an appropriate sabbat feast.

You should embrace your inner Herne and go for that run, even if it's not Beltane yet.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

Okay have fun bitch!! Bye!!!

Boinked?

It sounds like you're celebrating in style.

Jacky, do I have to wait for Beltane for the naked run? I need a witch's advice. The more I think about it, that would have some powerful magic mojo attached.

Administrator
I GameBoy

You don't HAVE to wait for Beltane, it would just be more fitting for Beltane than for Ostara. Really, an antlered naked run is overflowing with magical mojo any day of the year.

But if I get picked up by the cops I'd look pretty stupid in jail naked, wearing antlers. 😝 It might be worth it though. I could conjure up something real good for myself.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Don't forget to post pics if you do.

I dunno, Jacky. Maybe at 3AM I'll just do it!

Administrator
I GameBoy

Well I'm glad you're excited about spring is here again since you obviously have never been above ground until about 3 years ago. Right? It's been 3 years since you dug yourself out from beneath the Earth's surface?

You're supposed to honor Dionysus (the god of fertility) with wine, flowers, poetry, theatre and worship phalluses (for fertility)

Today is the day to marvel phalluses (send dick pics…lol)

Some eat phallus shaped bread in honor of Dionysus.

Or you can honor Eostre (the pagan goddess of Easter) by dying Easter eggs or displaying flowers.

The legend goes…Eostre found an injured bird and transformed it into a hare to save its life…that became known as the Easter bunny.

Too Hot To Handle…irl

Gee, you're the wizzz, you give great background on everything worthwhile.

I should have planned for this day in splendid Dionysian style, but alas I did not.

But I promise to bake phallus shaped bread next year!

Administrator
I GameBoy

i'm high lol

…listening to some tribal ambient/ambient techno from Muslimgauze: https://muslimgauze.bandcamp.com/album/live >> this is a new release altho Muslimgauze died already in 1999 (with the age of 37 i believe in a road traffic accident). this album has a live performance of him from 1997 playing at a venue which i know quite well (not from back then tho). it's a club that is actually a ship, the MS Stubnitz and which lands at different ports at different times to open for mostly techno fans, from Hamburg to Rostock to other cities in the entire Baltic Sea region (Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Finland). anyways, Muslimgauze was a great and very prolific artist and his album Veiled Sisters from 1994 is a masterpiece of tribal and ambient techno:

other than that, it's cold and damp outside and spring doesn't feel like spring around these parts at the moment, so i rather stay inside. spring can wait.

also no sex for me. i'm abstaining until summer.

Gaiety is the most outstanding feature of the Soviet Union. 👉the unbelievable truth👈

Sophie, it's fertility night. It's a requirement that you have sex!

Administrator
I GameBoy

oh nooooo but i got no one here who would be so kind as to nut inside me….. 😭😭😭

not that i actually want to get fertilised (never! i'm not a breeder…), but i do miss the feeling. still gotta wait till summer. goddamnit

Gaiety is the most outstanding feature of the Soviet Union. 👉the unbelievable truth👈

Sophie, this is the Vernal Equinox, the holy pagan fertility night. Go out and pick up some hot guy on the street. But be safe though.

Administrator
I GameBoy

too high for that lol

i did cum earlier tho and pretty hard. i'm good for now

I am blasting this right now. You have such dope taste in music.

i'm glad. Muslimgauze is one of my favs….

also check this out, u and @Lilith especially might like the art of this artist - it has vampires: https://www.instagram.com/takatoy999/

Pop is going to 💦💦💦

You don’t know the power of the Dork Side.

he's in America and i'm in Germany, so as much as i would want to, there's just no way can meet up anytime soon, with the pandemic and all that considered. so sad.

I can imagine how frustrating it is 🌹

You don’t know the power of the Dork Side.

Oh wow. That art is incredibly gorgeous and ethereal. I wish I had framed prints of a lot of that. I shall dub the style Oriental Gothic. Some of it evokes a strange feeling. It’s erotic but you can’t tell the age or gender of the people in some of it. It’s just really unique and beautiful in a strange way.

right? i love it, too. and u've described precisely what makes this art so unique.

u might have seen my Facebook post already where i posted this, but this one even is on topic, this picture is called "Thoughts of Spring" and it's so beautiful.

also since u dig my music taste, have u listened to this album yet? u also have to watch the video to it, it's the craziest, trippiest shit. i can't stop playing it, pleaae help.

Check your #1900

Study your prey thoroughly, and choose only those who will prove susceptible.

check my what? idk what that number is supposed to tell me or what it means

Your discord…it says you’re online.

Study your prey thoroughly, and choose only those who will prove susceptible.

oh yup, i was on discord yesterday, after a long time!

I have been reading so I couldn’t watch the video as in look at the screen, but I just finished listening to the whole album and it was fantastic. But it also just makes me wish for the days of clubs and raves to return. :( Hopefully soon!

it's crazy, u need to watch the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱