Commercials/Advertising : Shaving pubes

Shaving pubes

Twitter users' reactions to the pubic hair razor commercial that aired during the Grammys:

They just had a Venus Razor ad for shaving pubic hair. 2021 is out of control and we are only starting to roll out the vaccines
I just watched a commercial during #GRAMMY about pubic hair shaving, yet for some reason @iamcardib and @theestallion can’t say “Pussy” on @CBS
Just saw my first pubic hair razor commercial during the Grammys, including unnecessary close-ups of bodily areas, which has left me with questions, comments, and concerns.
I found the live performance of WAP far less shocking than the commercial for America’s first Pubic Hair Razor.
Was that really a pubic hair shaving commercial??? I must be getting old
There are ads for pubic hair razors . I‘ve seen everything. Thanks America
FIRST THE PERIOD GUSH AD AND NOW THE PUBIC HAIR AD????? AMERICANS ARE SO WEIRD
We’ve never seen any ad - ever - that referred so explicitly to pubic hair, right?

Re: Shaving pubes

how do you shave your pubes into a heart??? too hard

I've seen it and it just shows shaving near the area with underwear on

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

It showed hair being shaved off around the underwear region, but I assume it was fake hair. Either way, it's probably the first TV commercial specifically for pubic hair removal.

Remember this one?

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Oh yeah, but they say "bikini trimmer." I think the new one is the first time they actually said "pubic hair" and showed pubic hair (even if fake) removal in a TV commercial.

That's what they say but we see what they meant

I’ve definitely seen this commercial on Hulu I think… first time I saw it, my older brother was watching with me 🤮

lol, be glad he wasn't there during the "period gush" commercial.

The fact they’d utter the term “period gush” on national TV… it’s a new era

I wonder what's next. Maybe incredibly graphic commercials for erection products?

was that a starburst commercial?

I'm cumming.

I don't understand what the big deal is. It's no secret that some women don't like pubic hairs on their body so they remove the hair.

You keep your downstairs afro to yourself and we’ll get on just fine baby girl.

2021 - Kayla and Donna are working on some complicated issues 😯

I’m curious to see how their sales do.

To be Blunt, I prefer when it’s shaven or trimmed. This is a positive development and will encourage more competition in the pelvic care market, which will lead to more and better products to enable more and better women to better please me, more. And better.

I'm cumming.