The Watercooler : Should Eastern Europe be considered Eurasian?

Should Eastern Europe be considered Eurasian?

They actually seem Middle Eastern. I think they are mixed with White and Middle Eastern, like Russia. I think … they can be called … Caucasian. I've already seen Middle Eastern categorized as White on a racial ballot.

(Who knows? This information is hard to get down, and I heard Wikipedia sometimes is wrong, though I don't know.)

So, Half Black Half White people are … Mulattos?

Part Black, White, and Asian is Bleurasian.

Part Black Part Asian is Blasian.

So, it's risky.

(?) ⅛ Dutch ⅜ Anglo/Irish, German, French, (⅛ Dutch) ½ Chinese-Indonesian
BlogSpot

¿Should Eastern Europe be considered Eurasian?

I believe the country would have to straddle the boundary between Europe and Asia. Russia and Turkey qualify there. ¿Maybe some former SSRs?

If you don't follow the alternative media you are uninformed.
If you follow the mainstream media you are misinformed.

[center] [hr] [poll closed multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]  

Re: Should Eastern Europe be considered Eurasian?

No, Europe's eastern boundary is the Ural Mountains.

Russia is technically "Eurasian" because it owns Siberia.

But Russians and every other Slavic people are Europeans who originated in Europe and never stepped foot in Asian mud.

filmboards Administrator & Troll Slayer

I GameBoy
- H. superior

Many Siberians have oriental features. ¿Are you saying they're not true Russians?

[center] [hr] [poll closed multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]  

No, there are many Asiatic minorities in Siberia.

But Russia itself is considered part of Orthodox Civilization. Their culture is Byzantine and Orthodox. That's European. The original "Rus" was founded by Vikings, not Mongol marauders.

filmboards Administrator & Troll Slayer

I GameBoy
- H. superior