The Watercooler : People fucking piss me off!!!!!

People fucking piss me off!!!!!

Spent hours making lasagna for him and no thank-you or comment if it was good or nuthin'!

I'm in a very foul mood.

Parents,eh?

:) hello…

Re: People fucking piss me off!!!!!

Dag-nabbit. That's downright rude!

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Is he the same with his girlfriend's cooking?

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

She asks him before he even picks up fork "is it ok?"

I ask my mom too ~ how is it? You like?

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Don't internalize the anger, that'll just make you feel worse. You have to tell him how you feel if you haven't done so already.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Try a lasagne* recipe by Laura Vitale. Her recipes are so good.

Thanks.

I actually don't follow a recipe and dad's gf who is an amazing cook kept raving about it and went for seconds and I've never seen her do that.

My dad was pissed off at something and in one of his moods. We are born on the same day and both can be moody Cancers.

Maybe ask him later on what he thought about the dinner. When he is in a better mood. Fuck if I know?
You'll be alright though. It's not the end of the world that your lasagna was ignored by dad. Did you get your fridge fixed yet?? I hope so.