Commercials/Advertising : Breasts

Breasts

An edited version of the commercial below aired during the Golden Globes last night. It was "the first known commercial to showcase lactating breasts on television."

While the original 75-second advertisement displays nipples in multiple shots, Frida worked on the 30-second edit with NBC to exclude any shots featuring nipples.

Re: Breasts

Where’s Vlad? He would get them titties flowing.

He's turned off by displays of motherhood.

With his incessant sobbing?

This ad from the same company was rejected by ABC and the Oscars last year:

God forbid we show women struggling after the most amazing thing a human being can do. Women must only be shown as sexed up fantasies. I know it's ultimately just selling a product but imagine how many mothers it could help - not only seeing the reality of what they're dealing with portrayed honestly when it's considered uncouth to talk about it - but if the products actually work.

No one wants to see that shit and thanks to our culture we will never see that shit on a commercial

Grow up bro

What was so wrong with it? It’s crazy how things like nudity and violence is so normalized that’s it seen everywhere on tv, movies video games etc, yet seeing an ad about a new mom and her baby is found to be too graphic or inappropriate to be aired. Now that I find to be the most disturbing in our culture.

Hi :)

:) hello…

America isnt Europe

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

Why was it rejected? Are they against showing the realities of child birth and helping new mothers?

Post deleted

I think if more women saw that, they would be less likely to get pregnant. Otherwise I don't see the commercial as being all that offensive.

Tomorrow an asteroid will hit you in the head

Great to see stuff like this and hopefully their products help new mothers. I know there will be pervy dudes loving it but refreshing to see the portrayal of breasts performing their intended function.

I don't see anything perverted about it. I don't see how a man would be turned on by seeing a new mother take care if her body after childbirth.

I've fapped to breast pump instruction videos on youtube.

✨gorilla magic….it's fantastic!✨

Lactation fetish confirmed.

Too bad it probably tastes shit.

Whoppers Delight, hana!

Do you buy your bras from Victoria's Secret too? Oh wait, did they all completely close?

:) hello…

They are trying to appeal to a black audience and people like BLM. That requires lowering standards of decency.

No they are not. You have issues.