The Watercooler : The regret of quitting my job is flooding in

The regret of quitting my job is flooding in

But at the same time I don't care because I hated it. I've had my 3 month vacation and I'm ready for the hunt again!

As long as I don't have to deal with crazy people, and see them naked, I'm good.

Man, idk how you guys cope with the nudes here…

Lmao ๐Ÿ™„

Re: The regret of quitting my job is flooding in

I feel a bit better knowing I quit for my son's safety more than anything
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Lmao ๐Ÿ™„

What is the regret about? Just having to look for a new job?

Yeah, I just can't be arsed with the whole interview, dbs, references, blah blah. Ughh lol. That's one of the reasons why I didn't wanna quit in the first place cuz I was too lazy to go through all that bs again, but I wasn't happy, almost told my manager to go kill herself on my last day so thought better quit while I can lmao.

In my defwnce she was an absolute heartless cunt who treat people like a pos and she tried to be like it with me after being there for nearly 2 years so I was like lul fuck you ya fat bitch go take the piss out of someone else ya heifer ogre cunt. I'm a pushover, but not that much, and my job certainly wasn't worth staying for. And that was that.

Lol, She didn't even dare call to see why I never showed up for work.

Lmao ๐Ÿ™„

But you didn't do ANY of that. You just didn't go back…

Then you say she didn't DARE call and find out why.

She was probably happy the lazy, no good cunt who was too cowardly to even quit properly was no longer her problem.

It was pretty fucking stupid, and selfish, to quit a job at a time when many people are forced out of work and can't even support themselves because of circumstances out of their own control.

I hope you get what you deserve. Which is nothing.

You're retarded and know nothing. lazy lmao says the retard who sits and trolls on the internet 24/7. Have you ever even had a job? LOL

Idgaf about anyone else on this planet other than myself and my family, so stfu with the selfish bs. I don't care.

And Maybe if my employer cared about its employees in the first place then people would stay. I wasn't the first, and won't be the last. Huge staff turnover because staff aren't treat right. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

My manager was a silly cunt. Period Even my boss and collegues hated her. It was my boss that tried to get me back but I wanted out.

And don't even get me started on your personal life. I'll leave that alone.

Lmao ๐Ÿ™„

So I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and assume that you were not completely happy in your previous position.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. ๐Ÿ˜ผ

Yes

This little bitch above me still acting like she is a dude tho. I should nuke the cunt rn.

Lmao ๐Ÿ™„

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. ๐Ÿ˜ผ

No, you obviously don't care about your family or you wouldn't have quit your job and lost the ability to support your children during an economic crisis. Or do they have better jobs than you did and support you?

You're such a retarded bitch. Don't talk to me

Lmao ๐Ÿ™„

You whine like a little girl

Well if I whined like a little boy we'd all be screwed cuz they dont stfu.

Lmao ๐Ÿ™„

At least you can admit to and properly own your femininity ๐Ÿ‘

^ Knows all about how little girls whine. What a disgusting inbred pedo.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Lmao ๐Ÿ™„

In that case I think you made the right choice. What's worse, working that job for months and still going through the interview process or just going through the interview process? It had to end eventually! And at least you got a 3 month break from that stupidity.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Nobody cares. We're not the one paying your bills and we got our own lives.

Go live it then, blob. I'm off now. Bye.

Lmao ๐Ÿ™„
โ–ฒ Top