The Watercooler : Today a knife has been stabbed in my heart

Today a knife has been stabbed in my heart

And my very soul pulled from my body 😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰💔💔💔

Re: Today a knife has been stabbed in my heart

You sound like the Monicah of yesteryear, with a vague attention whoring thread. 😒

What's up Mate? How's your Dad?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Why, Kirk?

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

My dad passed away this morning 😰

Oh, I'm so sorry!

condolences. my father dies when i was 12. second worst day of my life. i know how you feel. vent your anger at the world. you're entitled to do so.

I just feel guilty, despite what some on here suggested, he brought me into my life and he was an amazing man despite suffering from life long bi polar depression and other health issues and I poured my heart into looking after him ,but you always feel like there is more I could of done, he was a tough customer at times.

Shit, I’m sorry man. He must have known how much you cared and respected him. He was probably very proud of you for that.

I'm cumming.

I just feel guilty, despite what some on here suggested, he brought me into my life and he was an amazing man despite suffering from life long bi polar depression and other health issues and I poured my heart into looking after him ,but you always feel like there is more I could of done, he was a tough customer at times.

guilty: don't. you cared for your father. you took on that responsibility. you saw that he received medical care. unless you were a medical professional, you did what you could and ONLY could do. don't beat yourself up. you caring for your father kept him going.

ask yourself this: if you hadn't been there to care, what would've happened? life wouldve been very worse for your father. Believe-accept- that the effort you made gave your father a better life.

more done: it's human to feel like this. But you were there for him and helping him through his day to day existence. You made sure he was in a loving home. my mother died from a stroke directly caused from cancer brought on by a lifetime of smoking.Up to that point I had never failed at anything. I blamed myself for not having done enough. but I could not control my mother's life and her choices.

remember the good times you had with your father and reflect back upon that and treasure it. the sadness and loss will both come to pass.

suggested: fuck those losers and their psychoses. dont give them any thought.

Thank you so much for this Mr. Gangster ,this is very comforting to read I pray for Christina on here too that there will be help and care for her.

Terrible advice as always by Gameboy using a sock

I'm so very sorry, Kirk. God Bless him

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

❤️

I lost my Dad 8 years ago. I'm really sorry to hear this Kirk.

You were a really good Son to him and you're a really good Man.

Keep your head up and know that better days are ahead. I will say prayers and devotions for your Father. If you like you can pm me his first name so my prayers can be more personal.

But obviously I will pray regardless if you do or don't want to do that.

God Bless you Kirk.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

My father is George and bliss you Steve ,it will make me feel a lot better

I most certainly will do that. It's the least I can do for a friend. In fact I won't wait.
I will do it now.

Be back in 20 minutes.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

I'm extremely sorry to hear this news. I hope you and yours are doing ok and find peace with his passing soon.

Proudly offering too-close encounters since 1977.

Thanks Chase

My condolences, Kirk.

Thx Corwin

So sorry for your loss, bud. I'm sure losing a parent is very painful and it seems even the most attentive caretakers can't escape from the guilt that they could have done more. You're in my thoughts.

Wow, Kirk. Today has been a heavy day for you and Christina. I’m sorry to hear that. I am deeply saddened. My condolences.

Thanks rouge for the condolences ,I’m pretty cried out now, so I’m going to take a nap.

Please do. These next few days are critical. Put yourself first and don’t be afraid to grieve.

Condolences, brother.

filmboards Administrator & Troll Slayer

I GameBoy
- H. superior

filmboards Administrator & Troll Slayer

I GameBoy
- H. superior

You can read my condolences to you in Christina's thread. Chin up, Kirk.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Oh, Kirk. I'm so sorry, sweetheart. Your heart must be aching. We never know how great our capacity for sorrow is until these things come to pass. We also, however, find reserves of strength we never knew we had. I know your hurt must be indescribable right now. Please know that we are here for you. Anytime you need to talk, you can come to any of us. You aren't alone.

Your dad knew you loved him. He was lucky as hell to have a son who cared for him like you did. It's impossible to emerge from these situations without feeling like there must be something more you could have done, but there rarely ever is. You treated that man with a respect and love many can only ever dream of having in their older years. He will rest easy, and he will be remembered by a dutiful son who will continue to make him proud.

Keep your head up, M. The sun will begin to peek through the clouds again sooner than you think.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

😊😊😊😊❤️❤️

So sorry to hear that, Kirk

I lost my own father two years ago so I definitely understand the hurt and emotions you go through. In the end, please don't have any regrets. You dad knows how much you gave to him and he loved you for it even if you didn't always feel it.

My condolences to you and all your family.

❤️Thx Aj.

❤️❤️❤️

what a terrible day. sorry for your loss, mechanic.

Creep! He's mourning and there you are trying to seduce him with sloppy kisses!

:) hello…

Lol

I'm very sorry, Kirk. I've lost a parent and it's very devastating and I'm not sure one really over gets over the loss, it does get easier in time though…

May you seek comfort with good memories and cherish them forever.

:) hello…

Thank you so much Mark, your kind words are appreciated.

Sorry to hear that Kirk. Hang in there.

Thank you so much,im just trying to be strong for my mom