I Need To Know : Violent prison movie from USA

Violent prison movie from USA

Definitely not "Shawshank Redemption".

I'm looking for the prison movie or TV series from 80's or 90's. Definitely USA movie or TV series. I remember only short and violent scene. Two men are prisoners. Their main opposite man is cruel warden. The warden says to prisoner: "You are free", so the prisoners goes. When he is backed, warden shot him and prisoner dies. Then, prison warden says to second prisoner: "You will be suffer". I don't remember other details. I'm almost sure that it could be low-budget movie or TV Series. I remember that I saw it at least twice in my life. Perhaps it was episode "MacGyver", "Matlock" or "Renegade".

I found very similar plot of episode "Matlock", season 4, episode 9:
After an attempted prison breakout, one of the prisoners is killed, presumably by one of the guards. The prisoners riot and take over the prison, insisting on an in-prison trial for the guard. Matlock is recruited to defend the guard.

Is it possible?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Violent prison movie from USA

Somebody knows?

You threw me when you said it might be from a tv series. With prime time television censorship, the violence could not be very jarring and thus not that memorable.

There are some violent prison films which make those tv shows look rather tame.

filmboards Administrator & Troll Slayer

I GameBoy
- H. superior

You threw me when you said it might be from a tv series. With prime time television censorship, the violence could not be very jarring and thus not that memorable.

Platonic_Caveman, you are right. I am almost sure that it was TV Series, because I checked different movies (the movies were suggested by other persons) and nothing doesn't fit to my description. I think that "Walker, Texas Ranger" is near my researching.

There are some violent prison films which make those tv shows look rather tame.

Perhaps, but it is strange. I thank about "Lock Up" (1989), but it hasn't "my" scene. Perhaps I watched "Lock Up" in the other version without censorship or "mysterious" TV series without censorship.

It seems the dialog is very specific. But there are so many prison films and tv shows, it's hard to pinpoint.

filmboards Administrator & Troll Slayer

I GameBoy
- H. superior