Star Wars : JJ Abrams should have Made all 3 Movies in the "STAR WARS" Sequel Trilogy

JJ Abrams should have Made all 3 Movies in the "STAR WARS" Sequel Trilogy

I honestly think that JJ Abrams should have made all 3 Movies in the "STAR WARS" Sequel Trilogy instead of just Episodes 7 and 9.

Re: JJ Abrams should have Made all 3 Movies in the "STAR WARS" Sequel Trilogy

If JJ Abrams made The Last Jedi it would somehow be even worse than it already is.

Not having the same director for all three wasn’t the issue, it was Kathleen Kennedy and the rest of the people at Lucasfilm not having a clear plan for the trilogy and doing too much to cater to cunty fanboys.

Well when it comes to Kathleen Kennedy….

Honestly, If it was up to me….I think that Kathleen Kennedy should either be fired or just simply not have her contract renewed when it is up and then she should be replaced by both Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni.

He is one of the main reasons the trilogy failed. If he didn't recycle so much from the originals and he actually tried to make something fresh the movies would have been much better.

I think so too. I think JJ Abrams must've had some idea of the overall storyline that he wanted for the trilogy, and Rian Johnson changed too much of it…and in Episode 9, he couldn't figure out how to wrap it up. One example, I don't think JJ would've introduced a villain like Snoke only to have him suddenly killed off.

Long Live Senator Smoke!