Commercials/Advertising : Incest?

Incest?

I don’t like myself, you know. I love myself, of course. I'm devoted to myself till my dying day. But I don't like myself.

Re: Incest?

What the hell is wrong with you today?

You have a dirty mind, Skeeter.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

Sure do, laquisha.

I don’t like myself, you know. I love myself, of course. I'm devoted to myself till my dying day. But I don't like myself.

Sounds like you're proud of it, Bobby Jo.

I'm a real modern day de Sade

Fair enough, carry on.

I wanted to find this commercial again but didn't know what to type into the search field.

30 seconds after the Challenger blew up he's on the phone selling NASA stock short. Mr. Nice Guy!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I once saw a commercial, and don't even remember what was being advertised. I just remember two teens in a bowling alley, both of them with their friends. At the end, the teen boy asks the teen girl out, to which she says his name and "I'm your sister!". Never could find it.

My sister is selfish, she never makes me coffee when I visit, she usually waits for me in the nude up in her bedroom.

You can't top the Pop

^this^

I had to admit this to my wife. She will never speak to my sister again regarding the coffee issue.

You can't top the Pop

Yep, I heard the whole conversation. 🤘

Thanks AlamoScout210

You can't top the Pop

lol wut

You are AlamoScout210. Don't deny it, Steve.

You can't top the Pop

Ok, Vanna White.
^Don't deny that^

Heh there's a sequel to this. For a second I thought the sister actress returned.

30 seconds after the Challenger blew up he's on the phone selling NASA stock short. Mr. Nice Guy!