Actors and Actresses : Who are the most underrated actors?

Who are the most underrated actors?

Honestly, watching Hugh Grant in a couple of shows recently he deserves a mention. He was always the romcom Brit guy, but he’s actually supremely talented.

I read a story recently that he hates the industry and makes very little effort. I think this explains why we rarely see him in anything.

I thought he was the Tim Henmann of the acting world, but he’s maybe more the Andy Murray (I.e. God tier)

Donna: “Anyway, I think Gameboy should ban you and that faggotron Orson. Now I'm going g back to watching movies about zombies again.”

Re: Who are the most underrated actors?

Ben Mendelsohn is hideously underrated

Donna: “Anyway, I think Gameboy should ban you and that faggotron Orson. Now I'm going g back to watching movies about zombies again.”

You mean Ben you pumpkin head 😂 He was great on the Netflix series Bloodlines.

“Love the people who saw you when you were invisible to everyone else.”

I was going to say Sam Rockwell, but I think that he's getting a bit more of the recognition that he deserves. The guy is an incredible actor.

👍 Yes! Sam Rockwell. Good choice, NZer.

Definitely underrated. He continues to surprise me. It's nice to see him get work where he can utilize his acting chops.

Edit - you beat me to it! I was going to post the trailer for Moon as well.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

I would not call him underrated. He has been nominated and has won an Oscar.

“Love the people who saw you when you were invisible to everyone else.”

Rockwell is great, but I haven’t seen him in much stuff recently.

I might try Jojo Rabbit later.

Sam's an underrated dancer as well

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Smooth moves! 👍

Everyone knows that you wouldn't even watch this series. Why you josting this thread fake ass?

https://youtu.be/iPUwtyZglQI

https://youtu.be/QRTNm6GLJYI

Cuckoo cuckoo!

I retract my comment in the OP. Unless it’s intentional, Hugh Grant’s attempts at emotion in The Undoing are embarrassing.

The guy can’t act for shit 😂

I dont think Marlon Brando ever got the dues he was due. He was surly due alot of dues but due to unknown circumstances he never got what he was due.

due to this, he died.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Charlotte Rampling is a very skilled actor who brings presence and character into every role she plays. I don't think she's underrated as such, but I'm surprised she hasn't appeared in major movie productions.

Edit: She appears in Dune (2021) so I may be wrong.

Hey, it's a kind of magic!