Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Anyone else kinda enjoy job interviews?

Anyone else kinda enjoy job interviews?

You get to talk about yourself, it’s a lot of fun. Not sure why azn and Miley don’t partake (take part?)

I'm cumming.

Re: Anyone else kinda enjoy job interviews?

Absolutely! Thanks to COVID, my last interview was conducted at a restaurant rather than in an office. My (then potential, now current) employer paid for my lunch. It was awesome.

Then the renewed earth would reclaim city and town, leaving only Ghost Dancers and those who lived by nature’s laws.

Because of covid? Wouldn’t covid make it less likely you’d meet in a restaurant??

I remember years ago had interview at a Starbucks. It was very weird for other people eating I’m sure, but I didn’t care. Free coffee.

I'm cumming.

That's what you'd think, but they wanted to do it outside rather than inside so we sat on the patio at First Watch.

Starbucks was her first idea too, but there weren't any tables big enough to seat all of us. She showed up with four other women to help her interview me, which was a bit nerve-wracking.

Hell yeah to free coffee.

Then the renewed earth would reclaim city and town, leaving only Ghost Dancers and those who lived by nature’s laws.

It almost felt like a date. If you don’t get an offer, #MeToo their ass.

I'm cumming.

i always feel nervous before an interview, always, but as soon as we are at it and the interviewer starts the interview and asks me "how was ur day?" or "tell me sth about urself" or sth to that effect, i love it!

and while i only had side jobs so far, so no biggies, may i mention that i got the job after every interview i had? no joke.

i masturbate loud as hell and if u don't like that then go to a different olive garden

Sounds like you're not making your "nervous-poop" beforehand.

"That's a dumb question, Miss Glenn’s Organ."

yeah

i masturbate loud as hell and if u don't like that then go to a different olive garden

I remember the time I was at uni and went to an important meeting with a uni career advisor about my future after graduation. I was on day 2 of mcat. She must have thought I was a nutter. I took a Hollywood line before it to get me through it

oh my god wow

but mephedrone is a very social and warm drug. maybe she really liked that about u after all

Thank you for trying to placate my fears, Sophie, but I was definitely Gary Busey at best that day - and an aids ridden Charlie Sheen at worst.

Sth?

sth = something

sorry, i got used to abbreviate certain words (like bc = because, JFC = Jesus fucking Christ etc) and "sth" is one of those.

What do you say when you masturbate

i don't think i say any word specifically, i mostly just moan very loud lol

He's now stroking his tiny penis with 2 fingers

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

No. Hate them. But I do very well. Most people are not going to be 100% honest on their job interviews. I've lied so many times, to count. And it works.

True story, was on an interview 12 years ago. Was shit faced wrecked from drinking the day/night before. Turned out to be a great interview and was hired. I was having DTs so bad, I could hardly write straight. Managed to pull it off and got hired into the firm.

My best advice while on an job interview.

Keep your hands still and out in front, don't cross them. (don't fidget with them, dont' hide them.)

Dress properly, and make sure your clothes are pressed.

Make good eye contact, don't ever look down or "away in throught."

Lastly, LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE (AND SMILE.)

So I hate them, too. The thing is, once I’m actually doing the interview, I love them because they always give me good feedback on my answers. The multi round interviews are the best because you build that positive momentum and they’re basically gratifying you as they learn to like you More and more

Then you get hired and it’s all downhill (I kid!)

I'm cumming.

Oh no, you're right about it being all downhill once you're hired! Especially, if you get hired in, only to find out the accounting department is an office full of 50something Karens.

The one thing, I didn't mention, and you touched on; is to practice. If it takes more than one interview, that's fine. Practice and learn from your mistakes. It'll also make you a better liar, for the next one.

Not had an interview in many, many years. Plan to stay with my company for the long haul.

This is all so fascinating. I need to try this one day

Very true, Penis. I mean Penny

I'm cumming.

My phone autocorrected that And I’ve been laughing for 2 minutes straight

I'm cumming.

Your phone auto-corrected to insert Penis?

No, my phone autocorrected “Penis” to “Penny.” Interpret that how you will.

I'm cumming.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

i was so offended i wasn't even going to respond. I don't even know why lol

I almost edited it out because it was immature. But I didn’t.

I'm cumming.

I appreciate the immaturity, butt, i mean vlad

Why does your bee have multiple stingers??

I'm cumming.

I…don't know. I thought they were legs. But there appears to be five of them? I look ridiculous!

I don't really get nervous anymore but I don't enjoy them.
The last one I had was just after lockdown it was for the cook's job in an old people's home. As I entered I used hand sanitizer but nobody asked me to do so, then they led me through to the office on the way I passed the time of day with several oldies, within sneezing distance at least. I had the interview, which was basically them telling me the pay was crap and how awful the Chinese were for bringing about the end of the world. Alarm bells were ringing at this point.

Just before I left I asked if I could see the kitchen, they refused stating Covid as the reason. Um…

“I didn't know you could read”

Lol sounds like a disaster!

Is lie to hear more stories about people realizing they don't want the job mid interview. I'd just purposefully start bombing

It was the most bizarre interview I've had, even bearing in mind the pandemic situation.

“I didn't know you could read”

I just think they’re kinda stupid. They don’t really gauge your ability to do the job. They’re okay for assessing fit if the interviewer is good at calming the interviewee down, which is rarely the case.

I'm cumming.

I actually hate them, I feel so fake and unnatural