Thrillers/Suspense : Unhinged (2020) Out Now

Unhinged (2020) Out Now

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Re: Unhinged (2020) Out Now

Movie Link: https://upstream.to/n80f7ew4prtp I like Russell but I am on the fence about this. Should I or shouldn't I watch it? Edit: Screw it,I am going to watch Russell go off the deep end

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Damn, you should have put this on its individual board…

I'm definitely going to watch it. As I said in Juan's thread on it, it reminds me of a cross between Falling Down and Changing Lanes, both movies I liked.

Falling Down was superior to this movie IMHO. I need to remember to put movies on the proper board. Sorry about that. Maybe a mod could shift this thread @Platonic_Caveman @Twizlee and thank you.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Of course it would be. Falling Down is great! This looks like it's entertaining enough…maybe a bit more "postal" than Changing Lanes but not quite Falling Down level.

Didn't this come out before with Michael Douglas? :)

Seriously though, I can imagine this happening, the way some people get road rage. Crazy nutters out on the road. Makes me glad I don't live in the city. Spooky.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

I just hope it is a decent thriller. It is scary knowing there are people like this in the real world. Even scarier thought,how many times have you passed by a psycho serial killer and not know it?

~~Happy Holidays!~~

I've seen some crazy drivers, where they pull up, shooting past an on ramp, weaving really fast in and out of traffic, as if they're in some type of race, eager to be ahead of everyone else.

Then there's the putz who has to drive slow until you try to pass them, then they speed up and go fast, then faster still until you eventually give it up, get in line behind them, and the bastid slows right down again. Grrrr.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

No one needs to be somewhere so damn bad that they get that angry and put peoples lives at risk. I agree with you 100%

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Are those teeth real, turn me anna

Falling Down? This looks a hundy times worse!

This OP says so much more than a Russell Crowe film.

Glad to see you have come to terms with your mental instability.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Thank you. You and snow confirmed my suspicions that she is infact a nutcase.

Blah

Warning: This movie starts off brutal. Not for the faint of heart. Will update after I am done watching. Edit: He is NUTS!

~~Happy Holidays!~~

OK so no this not some Oscar worthy film. But if u want a turn your brain off popcorn flick than here you go. Did I mention he was nuts? Lol. Get ready for frustration on some of the lead woman's actions and I thought there could of been a better reason for his psychosis. I give this a middling 6/10. Good for a one time watch.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Did it remind you of Falling Down? A few people here seem to think it's a remake.

Falling Down was better in my opinion. You could have some sympathy for Michael Douglas's character. Plus there was a lot of comment on society as a whole. Unhinged seemed like it was just going for shock value.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Thanks. That's the idea I got from the trailer, I'll skip this one.

I always remember the scene in the fast food restaurant where he compares the burger with the one on the menu picture. I thought well he does have a point, they never do look like the picture. Then someone threw up.

“I didn't know you could read”

Lol so true.

~~Happy Holidays!~~